god Fab looks corny

:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

WE MASTERED THIS,
DONT YOU KNOW I EAT *ETHER* AND BREATHE ACID WEAK BASTARDS!!!

www.soundclick.com/nephilimofkingsamongstslaves

:lol:
laugh.gif
Fab is oding......a piece for his clothing line my goodness.

G.O.O.D. Music Family w/ LRG creator (forgot his name).

10ptxrk.jpg

^^^^actually yea he does..i will post the url when i get to work
---------------------
Now they on my Meat like ice in a freezer

Fab why? cuban is ill as always but wild Corny fam

"Ya tell me to have faith,thats just a misconception of hope"
Council 4 Life/ Rich-Soil/ I-95 Ent
[/center]

A jeweler broke it down for me about the whole moiss thing.
Its trendy , cool and all this but they're basically fake flawless diamonds, and once they break its a wrap. |I
tired.gif

anyway,
1147983469822_1146449757414_MVC_004F.JPG

1146588110396_1145434223756_MVC_007F.JPG

$185K single princess cut diamonds 14carat :wow:
eek.gif

I dunno..I'm kinda feeling Fab's piece but it does look a little sloppy. With some cleaner workmanship and dual-cubans it would look alot better.

thing is a moissanite and a diamond are different substances...so it can't be a fake of a diamond.
team platano

^^^plus it's not gonna break easily. Emeralds, rubys, opals, sapphires, etc. all are weaker. Ninja got me all into researching them. I got all kinds of crap on them.

I do agree that they are a trendy item. They've been around for years and are just now starting to make a move. You know I don't care what anyone says, but celebrities and the hip-hop world sets the trends for everyone else. I swear I find it hilarious and annoying at the same time when store owners in clothing, jewelry, etc. knock anything urban but then eventually end up selling those items as soon as they become mainstream, but then again thats business in America with these corporate types. Colored diamonds were highly ignored for years until J-lo got hers. Kobe's make-up gift definately helped sales rise. Canary's have been highly popular over that past couple of years, now to the point that your average "no taste" buyer is even looking at them. I remember back in 99 or so I had to look high and low for any Men's jewelry in white gold. Now every store carries it. Regarding Moss, department stores have been trying to push those stones for quite a while now. They've been around, they just weren't getting any attention. I guess we'll see what happens. I still don't see them catching on with alot of women though. Most women will only wear diamonds. In fact most women would rather have a larger stone that shines less like an SI, over a smaller stone that shines more like a VVS or something. However, there are alot of women that want quality costume jewelry and that definately fills the gap. Regarding men, I think the majority of us could care less. Whatever looks better as long as the quality is there. I've seen Moss in person and played with a few stones. They look amazing. Still think the price is a little high though. It's not a fake of a diamond, but it is compared to a flawless diamond. It's in a tough spot.

Quote:
and once they break its a wrap.

Break? you mean like actually break or do you mean something else...

moiss.jpg

Moiss isnt going to break that easily, if at all...what I dont understand is why this chart shows that rubies and sapphires are excellent on the "toughness" scale and diamonds and moiss are just "good"

Edit: On the charles and covard site it shows that diamonds are "excellent" on a certain side (thats what the single * is for) but moiss is still greater than 9, I wonder why they kept it at good.

moiss.jpg

if u look at da hardness scale its da second hardest thing on da planet..

coming in at 9.25 and a diamond is a 10...

and moissantie & diamonds are both cut usin' a method where da links of da molecule are separated..
team platano

Fab's piece at the bottom is mad messed up though. Dude should get those black diamonds fixed so it spells out his crappy clothing line out for him.

funny thing about sheist, he was in my hood da other day....came by in a rented charger (you could tell cuz da joint was bone stock) to talk to a barber in 185 street & audubon to talk about business...
team platano

every tijme i see swizz he looks more and more like errol from clockers haha
T Wong Supreme Team, Splash the Tso's make the Wok Gleam​

Back
Top Bottom