OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD - 56k

Quote:
SMH @ everyone all of a sudden becoming moissonite experts after a few cats mentioned it earlier in this post.

i feel ya
TEAM TN
* Joerdan23 * vicentvega8523 * td n tn * AirJordan18 * CitrusGirl * JRock6820 *memphisboi55 *fulltime hustla

i need help experts, saw this on ebay for 2 g's, is it real, worth it, etc..

w97_4_25ct_1.jpg

w97_4_25ct_2.jpg

ww97_2_4.jpg

TEAM TN
* Joerdan23 * vicentvega8523 * td n tn * AirJordan18 * CitrusGirl * JRock6820 *memphisboi55 *fulltime hustla

^ ey ninja, is that a real aqua? i dont know much about they brand, are the diamonds real, moiss....etc. is it worth 2 g's? more, less, etc

help ya boy!
TEAM TN

Quote:
He sounds just like how he looks; out of place and corny.

:lol:
laugh.gif
you couldnt have said it any better

"Ya tell me to have faith,thats just a misconception of hope"
Council 4 Life/ Rich-Soil/ I-95 Ent
[/center]

they shooting a video in the dealership?^^^

anyways does anybody know if moiss comes in canary? the spot i was dealing with said they only had access to white and green>D

<i><center><span style="font-family:century gothic; color:yellow;font-size:x-large;">...In the mean ti<span style="color:white;">me, Get Money...</span></span></center></i>

that aqua master is serious, i might have to copp that next. as for that dude in the yellow........... his bracelet is princess cut invisible setting at its finest. bye for now i dont post on this that much no more.
Everybody in my party is VIP

info on the watch i posted please, is it worth 2 g's, more? less? etc.. is it real..
TEAM TN

yes the watch is real. couldnt tell you the cut, clarity or color of the stones in it but looks good.
Everybody in my party is VIP

thx for info, finally got some nice ice i like that affordable!!!!!!
TEAM TN

Pretty boy Floyd was in a deal under Rap-A-Lot that didn't go through.

I remember reading he's going through a different company to distribute the records coming from his company.

He got more jewels than Jada and they're not borrowed. :smoke

He's got this boxing glove piece.. It's super nice
[/url]​
[/url]​

Anyone got pics of the Terror Squad chain that Big Pun use to wear?
I've already seen the pics from the ebay auction. Does anyone have any other pics?
$$Team Fabolous$$

Back
Top Bottom