OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD - 56k

Chain1.jpg

OD.... :lol:
laugh.gif
:smh:
nono.gif

rkrpd3.jpg

brand new launch of some ugly reeboks, good marketin' though..and mike jones got that crazy piece on him :smile:
smile.gif

team platano

^^^SMH, please don't tell me people are trying to bring the Kriss-Kriss backward clothes look back (not that it ever was "here"/popular)

btw, markymark, definitely hit Chong Hing for your timepiece. and no need to go OD on research. again, just get some basics down so you don't waste a bunch of time in the shop jumping around from brand to brand + model to model. (easy to get carried away and spend more than you originally planned too......i sure did.....lol) just check out some watch manufacturer sites to see what the current models are, their retail prices, and go from there. checking out some stores or sites that sell whatever you're interested in would be advisable if you have time. then, you can make CHJ your last stop and use the info to negotiate the best deal you can. don't worry about getting the absolute rock bottom price and every dollar off that you can. either way, you'll definitely get a better deal than most of the stores out there (certainly waaaay better than retail), but CHJ is the type of shop you build a relationship with, so you or your homeys+fam can come back and keep getting hooked up.

anyways, i've talked enough......but you're welcome and good luck. hope everything works out like you hope (or even better)

and, yeah, i think i know that Newport Seafood spot that you mentioned. it's a Vietnamese joint and they have Pho noodle soup too, right?? if not, my bad, but there's a joint like the one I'm thinking in that area. my ex used to lived down the way off of Las Tunas+San Gabriel (couple blocks over near Blockbuster)

if you want good vietnamese food + pho, one of my other dudes has a spot on Valley+New. it's not the Pho 79 in the corner strip mall but it's midway down Valley on the left (between JR Cafe + Ranch 99/Chong Hing on the opposite side of the street)....can't miss it. it's all by itself (spot next door used to be Super Shops for you OG's but now it's a dental clinic I think)

the dumpling place you guys are talking about is called Din Tai Fung Dumpling House. Its next to Life Plaza on Baldwin, a couple blocks south of the santa anita race track. and yes its good there.

tons of good info in this post.

^^^thanks man, yeah that's THE dumpling spot. i'm bad w/names, esp Chinese+Asian ones.....my Chinese sucks. :frown: their pork chop soup noodles are grubbin too.

sorry for repeatedly hijacking/going OT, but, yeah, this has been one of my favorite recent threads. then again, any of the ones that get me thinking about my LA days are straight w/me.

dang, I miss LA.

rkpxye.jpg

The dominican flags topped it off. :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

88.JPG

Max B
Jim Jones chain.
One of my top 5 chains in this post, cuz of the size and purple diamonds. etc.. :pimp:
pimp.gif

If i like yours, Im taking it .

max b trying to pull off that jim jones look, but he cant he needs new braids..
DETROIT DETROIT, HOME OF THE LORDZ...

damn max b, looking like you hurting
TEAM TN
* Joerdan23 * vicentvega8523 * td n tn * AirJordan18 * CitrusGirl * JRock6820 *memphisboi55 *fulltime hustla

the link that balla96 put up is legit as hell.
that company premierleasing sold my boy Allon (RIP) some pieces.

and damn that is a steal. although I wonder how it's only 15 carats and 30" long?
that is real cheap for a stud chain.
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
Dyrt clothing coming soon worldwide!
www.solerebelfoundation.com

premier leasing ( i think it was them at least) had a Jesus charm i was thinkin about coppin but it was white gold and id rather see it in person before buying online.

max b be hangning around jim jones hard like he has nothin better to do but follow him

That chain with the dominican flags on it is sick!!! who is that by the way???
TEAM PLATANO

I HAVE A DMP SZ. 11 and 11.5 F/S or F/T $700 or trades looking for Tiffs, AJ 4 blk/cement, wht/cement, and other Jays...send me offers info in the sig.
[email protected] or hit me up on AIM: MIKEBDAGR8

thats DJ pro style from 106 and park....he's reppin hard body wit that joint :pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

team platano

good to see my son LJ doing big thangs. haha, then imma look at this post tommorrow and Ben gon' break the news that dudes jewels is fugazi, lol.
Darnell Jackson. #32, Soph. forward. Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.

The Fed's and the Narc's been trying to put a case on me yall-but doing that-you would have a better chance of tackling Dante Hall

THE University of Kansas

anyone have any links to a moissanite diamond chain like the one balla96 posted but with moissanites instead? im interested in coppin, but even tho 10G's seems like a good deal for a big diamond stud chain like that, i dont wanna spend that much...
"I got gangsta **** Kobe Bryant's scared to sodomize, and .45s for them suckas y'all idolize" -Nas

[email protected]

just an update on the Chong Hing watch+jewelry hook-up that I and ktown mentioned.

I just talked to a few of my dogs that are down w/CHJ too (ones that hit the LA area spots and a dude that lives near the NorCal/Milpitas one) and they said CHJ currently doesn't carry Rolex. They don't recall them having them, but they could've maybe for a short time.....not like they go in there every week or month. I haven't been back to any of them for over a year....mainly sending fam+peeps there on their own since the closest one to me now is Milpitas, which is about 75 miles away.

Anyways, for Rolex hunters planning to hit any of the CHJ Cali stores, you're out of luck. I dunno if their Vegas spot carries them, but I'll hit one of my homeys out there up later tonight or this weekend and get back to y'all on that.

If you're in the LA area and want a Rolex, your best bet is probably back to the Downtown LA jewelry district. But again, like most people know, most dealers won't budge very much or at all on Rolex. There is still that other store that I mentioned in the same plaza as the San Gabriel CHJ........it's actually called "Hing Wa Lee Jewelry" not "Jade Galore"....i was mixing that up w/something else---that's the place up in SF Chinatown that some of my friends+relatives go to for Asian jewlery+watches..........incidentally, where one of my homeys up here just bought a Rolex (GMT not Submariner like I thought he said...just finished talking to him too) and an Omega beater watch. They'll budge a little on Roli's but only a few percent.......he got 11 off but his fam buys a lot of stuff from them & sends them a lot of biz like we do w/CHJ....he said he jumped ship from CHJ only because he's back up here in NorCal too+cuz of his fam's tight w/Jade Galore.

sorry so long, but that's the scoop for you Cali+Vegas watch heads/shoppers........

Go to Chong Hing for a deal on just about any watch EXCEPT Rolex--(right now)

For Rolex, you're pretty much on your own, but, as mentioned pricing is pretty level for most authorized dealers.

oh, and here's the actual addy+contact info for the San Gabriel Chong Hing store (again, they have a bunch of locations in the LA area+one in NorCal + the Vegas one, but this is the biggest store and one me+my homeys use+send everyone)..........

Chong Hing Goldsmith Corp Ltd
140 W Valley Blvd # 119
San Gabriel, CA
(626) 280-9195

it's off the 10 freeway...take the Del Mar Blvd exit & the plaza it's in takes up the whole corner/couple blocks of Valley+Del Mar.........do a Mapquest or something for those of you not familiar w/the Eastside LA/SGV

that jim jones wanna be needa up his jewelry game :\
ohwell.gif

its party music::get used to it::the hyphy movement

Dang I was planning on a rolex too. Downtown seems to have only Pre-Owned ones. Is that true? That masterpiece jewelers Ktown was talking about sells Pre-Owned / Used ones. Is there a store that sells brand new ones down there?

And im looking to get this dog tag from Chris Aire.
www.chrisaire.com/store/np00408.htm
You think i should just get it at a spot in downtown? Something similar to this with a white gold plain chain. I know Chris Aire is usually pricey thats why. Im open to suggestions. THanks

^^you should mos def be able to find those dog tags easily

heck ive seen a bunch of those joints around here and im in the midwest right now

marky mark,
they have new ones too.
they also have ones that are only 1 year new but never worn, etc.
they are completely legit.

CL,
my boy Frank who used to own F1motorsports and was part of the Dazz motorsports OG fam, etc..... was real tight with the owners son over @ chong hing,
he got my submariner for me. my papers are from HK, but don't matter.
people were pist about the price I got. I've taken it to the rolex service center here in bev. hills and they are better then any service place out there. they'll fix, replace parts, polish your watch for free, maintain it. thats the business.

as for my panerai, I got that there too and they were the first in LA to carry it before the bev hills boutiques even had them. I don't think they were authorized dealers, but bout 8 months ago, I seen a masterpiece and a ladies presidential in their window, so they've had rolex's. they can get anything if you are in with strictly the owners.

i'm in no time soon in the market to buy a watch.
i'm straight for now.
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
Dyrt clothing coming soon worldwide!
www.solerebelfoundation.com

Back
Top Bottom