Originally Posted by AEA18

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

WE NEED RONNIE GIFS MADE!!!!!!!

tumblr_lqjktfxAw61qbn8sro3_500.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Just a little favor...could anyone make or find this gif in it's full version...when ronnie say really like 3 times in mental ******ation mode.

Ronnie is the uncrowned GIF king of the jersey shore.

Originally Posted by AEA18

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

WE NEED RONNIE GIFS MADE!!!!!!!

tumblr_lqjktfxAw61qbn8sro3_500.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Just a little favor...could anyone make or find this gif in it's full version...when ronnie say really like 3 times in mental ******ation mode.

Ronnie is the uncrowned GIF king of the jersey shore.

lmao did they script that spit flying out of Sitch's mouth too? Dude had a Chris Bosh monent

lmao did they script that spit flying out of Sitch's mouth too? Dude had a Chris Bosh monent

Originally Posted by pookieman

I also noticed that in the preview....when the ambulamps came, whoever was in the stretcher was wearing a navy blue hoody, maybe he put it on after he was injured....but....seems fishy

seriously

Originally Posted by pookieman

I also noticed that in the preview....when the ambulamps came, whoever was in the stretcher was wearing a navy blue hoody, maybe he put it on after he was injured....but....seems fishy

seriously

I liked how they hyped up the Ronnie and Situation fight in the previous episode but plan to show it 2 eps later

I liked how they hyped up the Ronnie and Situation fight in the previous episode but plan to show it 2 eps later

"I think Mike tried to commit suicide because he was tired of the Ron and Sam $@%#&^%" lmao thank you Paully

"I think Mike tried to commit suicide because he was tired of the Ron and Sam $@%#&^%" lmao thank you Paully

Back
Top Bottom