OFFICIAL JERSEY SHORE SEASON 4 THREAD VOL. FLORENCE, ITALY

sammi left out that dude said that on like the first day, before ronnie and her even started talking again.
30t6p3b.gif
.....that's prob what she gonna get called out for in the next ep, and its gonna have Ron feeling EXTRA dumb.

but on another note, all ron been doing this season is running around whispering peoples business..."no guy code" (mike) and "pulling sheets up"(deena) and all that, but he get all heated when his get put out there. i cant respect this dude.

sammi left out that dude said that on like the first day, before ronnie and her even started talking again.
30t6p3b.gif
.....that's prob what she gonna get called out for in the next ep, and its gonna have Ron feeling EXTRA dumb.

but on another note, all ron been doing this season is running around whispering peoples business..."no guy code" (mike) and "pulling sheets up"(deena) and all that, but he get all heated when his get put out there. i cant respect this dude.

I Dont watch this show... but i had to watch to see a fight....

Im laughing at how small ronnie's legs are and how he has no no muscles on his back... and dudes think he big...

I Dont watch this show... but i had to watch to see a fight....

Im laughing at how small ronnie's legs are and how he has no no muscles on his back... and dudes think he big...

ronnie with the flint 13s in this episode. i think i saw concords under the bed in once scene though

ronnie with the flint 13s in this episode. i think i saw concords under the bed in once scene though

ron is a hypocrite... he gets mad at mike for snitching but yet he did the same thing when he snitched to snookie

ron is a hypocrite... he gets mad at mike for snitching but yet he did the same thing when he snitched to snookie

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

Originally Posted by you go boy

Mike had this coming for years though.. I feel like he snitched to Snookie just to finally get the opportunity to fight Mike outside the States
eek.gif
laugh.gif
 @ this whole thing though. 

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

Originally Posted by you go boy

Mike had this coming for years though.. I feel like he snitched to Snookie just to finally get the opportunity to fight Mike outside the States
eek.gif
laugh.gif
 @ this whole thing though. 

The roids and Sam pulled the gully Puerto Rican from the Bronx out of Ron.

But seriously, Ron got the takedown, but the wardrobe dresser got the KO on Mike.

The roids and Sam pulled the gully Puerto Rican from the Bronx out of Ron.

But seriously, Ron got the takedown, but the wardrobe dresser got the KO on Mike.

Back
Top Bottom