Official Jersey Shore Season 3 Thread Vol. At The End Of The Day (SEASON FINALE)

Not for nothing...the "stalker" was/is the best looking girl that's been on the show....but who wants to deal w. her crazy *%%???
laugh.gif

*I just caught up on the past 2 episodes...but sammi STAYS playing games. As soon as she realizes that Ronnie wants to hang out w. the crew, she goes into the whole Debbie DOwner act and brings up @%#* that happened in Miami.
30t6p3b.gif

Not for nothing...the "stalker" was/is the best looking girl that's been on the show....but who wants to deal w. her crazy *%%???
laugh.gif

*I just caught up on the past 2 episodes...but sammi STAYS playing games. As soon as she realizes that Ronnie wants to hang out w. the crew, she goes into the whole Debbie DOwner act and brings up @%#* that happened in Miami.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

i think she saw what actually  happened in Miami they just dind't show them watching the show of course...

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

i think she saw what actually  happened in Miami they just dind't show them watching the show of course...

Exaggerated or not, Sammi and Ronnie's relationship is extremely unhealthy. Going back and forth bickering all day while getting paid to vacation at the Jersey Shore. 
Js, I gotta take Pauly's chick Roscio over the stalker any day. 

Exaggerated or not, Sammi and Ronnie's relationship is extremely unhealthy. Going back and forth bickering all day while getting paid to vacation at the Jersey Shore. 
Js, I gotta take Pauly's chick Roscio over the stalker any day. 

Ahhh....good pull about Roscio. Forgot about her. But IMO, the stalker stepped it up (at least for season 3).

i think she saw what actually happened in Miami they just dind't show them watching the show of course...

but what about in the time before they started shooting the new season? Ronnie/Sammi were spending time together before the taping of season 3....i swear she's playing games w. the dude. The moment she sees him tempted by hanging out w. the crew, she pulls the ol' Miami card...

did u notice that after they "broke up" in the last episode, she was trying to make nice w. Snooki/Deena? The girl is bi-polar and not right in the head. I think J-Wow is the only one who sees Sammi for what she is.

Ahhh....good pull about Roscio. Forgot about her. But IMO, the stalker stepped it up (at least for season 3).

i think she saw what actually happened in Miami they just dind't show them watching the show of course...

but what about in the time before they started shooting the new season? Ronnie/Sammi were spending time together before the taping of season 3....i swear she's playing games w. the dude. The moment she sees him tempted by hanging out w. the crew, she pulls the ol' Miami card...

did u notice that after they "broke up" in the last episode, she was trying to make nice w. Snooki/Deena? The girl is bi-polar and not right in the head. I think J-Wow is the only one who sees Sammi for what she is.

I should have said...J-Wow is the only one of the girls who sees Sammi for what she is. All the guys (minus Ronnie) know what the deal is with her.

I should have said...J-Wow is the only one of the girls who sees Sammi for what she is. All the guys (minus Ronnie) know what the deal is with her.

laugh.gif
I forgot how funny that shh was. She just started accusing homie like she had dirt on him. Almost had me believing her thinking Ronnie did something during the break
laugh.gif
Sammie is bonkers.

laugh.gif
I forgot how funny that shh was. She just started accusing homie like she had dirt on him. Almost had me believing her thinking Ronnie did something during the break
laugh.gif
Sammie is bonkers.

sammi is crazy though, but im pretty sure while they were filming season 3, they were showing season 2 on mtv and she just probably found out what really happened in miami

sammi is crazy though, but im pretty sure while they were filming season 3, they were showing season 2 on mtv and she just probably found out what really happened in miami

Back
Top Bottom