Official Jersey Shore Season 3 Thread Vol. At The End Of The Day (SEASON FINALE)

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by NuJerzLoyalty

What's the point of Ron and Sammie being on the show now? Everybody at some point beefed in the house, but they ALWAYS had Sunday dinner no matter what.

maybe its the way i read it but you sound hurt too
laugh.gif

on some "Big Mamma would want us to have Sunday...its the way she would have wanted it"

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by NuJerzLoyalty

What's the point of Ron and Sammie being on the show now? Everybody at some point beefed in the house, but they ALWAYS had Sunday dinner no matter what.

maybe its the way i read it but you sound hurt too
laugh.gif

on some "Big Mamma would want us to have Sunday...its the way she would have wanted it"

laugh.gif

The show needs the drama. If not, it would be work and clubbing every episode.

The show needs the drama. If not, it would be work and clubbing every episode.

Sooooo many commercials.

When they were walking on the boardwalk there was a handful of cops trailing them.  Exhibit R why its not as good as season 1.

Sooooo many commercials.

When they were walking on the boardwalk there was a handful of cops trailing them.  Exhibit R why its not as good as season 1.

^^ I spend my summers in seaside (where most of my families from) there were mobs of people following them down the boardwalk, It's insane the cops are d bags and push people out of the way like it's the president, when they were on the rides, they cleared the whole pier and shut it down. It's so unrealistic and unnecessary. Can't even walk down the boardwalk I grew up going to without cops tell me i cant' walk to the pier cuz snookie and pauly D are there?? ....yea i'm mad.

^^ I spend my summers in seaside (where most of my families from) there were mobs of people following them down the boardwalk, It's insane the cops are d bags and push people out of the way like it's the president, when they were on the rides, they cleared the whole pier and shut it down. It's so unrealistic and unnecessary. Can't even walk down the boardwalk I grew up going to without cops tell me i cant' walk to the pier cuz snookie and pauly D are there?? ....yea i'm mad.

Originally Posted by Truballa101

snickers actually looks pretty good..
in the context that she's actually Chillean/Peruvian or w/e then shes ok.
but when shes in a fake tan and being shown as an Italian girl she just looks extra dirty.

Back
Top Bottom