Official Jersey Shore Season 2 Thread - VOL. No Grenades in Miami

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

30t6p3b.gif
@ Snooks stirrin up drama on the last night

with the note too. That chick stay double crossing her housemates

This sammie girl is a certified dumb broad. Stirs up drama for no reason with Ron. Last season when Ron was joking about her big toe, she got all emotional, almost sucicidal. "I cant help the way i look". Like !#@#$ please. You are ugly. And know when Ron calls her Asian or w.e, she goes all off on him. " Really? Really? wowwww". I hope ROn deads this broad.

Ramona looks like a dude 
sick.gif
. The muscle structure of her its face and her its very square jaw are very manly features. Even if that was supposedly a female,it's is not even nearly close to being attractive much less making me fall head over heels for and start simping 
30t6p3b.gif
.Vinny's my dude though but that was just 
indifferent.gif
of him,son was getting Chinyd 
30t6p3b.gif
. Pauly's girl on the other hand is baad
smokin.gif
. Nice to see him not trying to smush and try to get to know her and wanting to start a relationship.
laugh.gif
at his song being conviently played at the club.Anyway,Sammi is such a %+%$% man,just cause someone calls her out for not doing +%*+ she has to go act sarcastic.Even with Ronnie she just tries to fight the tiniest thing to fight about. She's not even all that in terms of looks so Ronnie should just dead her desperate,sorry and pathetic !%$. I mean she's let Ron get away with so much +%*+ and when the girls tried to tell her,she went against them.She's so desperate.
30t6p3b.gif
@ Snookie for tryna start drama the last night and big ups to Pauly for calling em out on it 
pimp.gif
. Snookie thinking that everything about her and no one else in the house cared. All in all,this season was filled with lulz from the boy's shenanigans to the fights with pretty much every girl. Only bad thing was the fact that the first couple episodes of the season was the Sammi/Ronnie drama BS. If it wasn't for that,it might have been better than last season.......Nevermind,last season was some of the most entertaining television I've watched in year.The show was still the most entertaining show this season. Reunion next week,Angelina bashing 
frown.gif
laugh.gif
. Have you guys noticed that in every promotional pic for the show or even the soundtrack cover,Angelina is far on the outside with Jwows hand blocking her?
roll.gif
. This is what I'm talking about  
jersey-shore-cast-season-2_456x330.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Anyways,Can't wait till season 3.

Interesting to see what's gonna happen between Sammi and JWow next season. I just hate those goodbyes. It was a fun season. See ya'll back at The Shore.

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

My man Pauly D finally snapped
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
That has to be the first time Pauly has gotten involved or brought into house drama man is always mad chill dusting all the drama off his shoulder up to that point.

Paulie to me out of the whole cast with Vinny second seem like the only ones actually being themselves while in the house. The rest of cast just seems too over the top.

From PerezHilton.com:
"PerezHilton.com reported what the reality stars are reportedly making these days for personal appearances.
The Situation obviously scored the most high-profile appearance -- on Dancing With the Stars, for which he's reportedly getting $100,000.
According to Perez, DJ Pauly D charges $20,000 to DJ events.
Ronnie demands $12,000 - $20,000 for party hosting.
Snooki reportedly pulls in $20,000 to simply walk the red carpet.
Sammi "Sweetheart,"  $15,000, Vinny $6,000 and Angelina $5,000 for their respective club appearances"

Seeing Pauly bark at Snooks was great. Broad was left speechless multiple times from the sheer anger emanating from the blowout.
I will say their whole argument has to be one of the most juvenile things to get mad over. Accused of being fake? Are they all 17? Pauly is a goddamn 30 years old.

Originally Posted by masondid

Ronnie demands $12,000 - $20,000 for party hosting.
Sammi "Sweetheart,"  $15,000, Vinny $6,000 and Angelina $5,000 for their respective club appearances"
Ronnie and Sammi's prices
30t6p3b.gif
, I think I could get a crowd going better than them two, and I don't have an ounce of rhythm in my body. And I think I would have to have Angelina pay me $5,000 if she wasn't to make an apperance in my club.

Sam is obviously they type of person that thinks arguing and fighting show you really care. It's like she doesn't know any other way to be in a relationship.

^^LOL. Anyways why is Sammi so bi-polar? She would act all happy and then suddenly snap on Ron for the dumbest little things. The finale was a decent episode but it did seem like Situation was meant to try and stir up some drama once again like the whole lets leave the club now thing. Overall this season had its moments but cannot compare to the first. Next season will be interesting with them back at the shore. Definitely will be different this time as everyone will know who they are unlike the first season.

i feel like sitch has a crush on pauly... he seemed like shook pauly called him fake and was so quick to dead it as soon as the fight broke out lol

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Ramona looks like a dude 
sick.gif
. The muscle structure of her its face and her its very square jaw are very manly features. Even if that was supposedly a female,it's is not even nearly close to being attractive much less making me fall head over heels for and start simping 
30t6p3b.gif
.Vinny's my dude though but that was just 
indifferent.gif
of him,son was getting Chinyd 
30t6p3b.gif
. Pauly's girl on the other hand is baad
smokin.gif
. Nice to see him not trying to smush and try to get to know her and wanting to start a relationship.
laugh.gif
at his song being conviently played at the club.Anyway,Sammi is such a %+%$% man,just cause someone calls her out for not doing +%*+ she has to go act sarcastic.Even with Ronnie she just tries to fight the tiniest thing to fight about. She's not even all that in terms of looks so Ronnie should just dead her desperate,sorry and pathetic !%$. I mean she's let Ron get away with so much +%*+ and when the girls tried to tell her,she went against them.She's so desperate.
30t6p3b.gif
@ Snookie for tryna start drama the last night and big ups to Pauly for calling em out on it 
pimp.gif
. Snookie thinking that everything about her and no one else in the house cared. All in all,this season was filled with lulz from the boy's shenanigans to the fights with pretty much every girl. Only bad thing was the fact that the first couple episodes of the season was the Sammi/Ronnie drama BS. If it wasn't for that,it might have been better than last season.......Nevermind,last season was some of the most entertaining television I've watched in year.The show was still the most entertaining show this season. Reunion next week,Angelina bashing 
frown.gif
laugh.gif
. Have you guys noticed that in every promotional pic for the show or even the soundtrack cover,Angelina is far on the outside with Jwows hand blocking her?
roll.gif
. This is what I'm talking about  
jersey-shore-cast-season-2_456x330.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Anyways,Can't wait till season 3.

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by tony23retro

Rocio though...
devil.gif

Those birds-eye-view camera angles are working...
laugh.gif

yea rocio is bad 
devil.gif

Went to HS with her, she does look good in person as well. She has the selfish/spoiled personality to go with that.

This season ended up being a complete waste of time and terribly disappointing. Crappy story lines, terrible acting, obviously fake stories, tons of grenades,etc. They had nothing left to shoot on the final day so they come up with that Pauly D + JWoww drama to fill up the episode much like the Sammi + Ronnie junk that infested every episode.

What they need to do is kick the girls off the show and have an MVP (S)R spinoff with Mike, Vinny, Paulie and single Ronnie. They wouldnt have to script anything because those guys would be mad entertaining and they wouldnt waste time on the 3 Debbie Downers in the house.

Originally Posted by KingJames23

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by tony23retro

Rocio though...
devil.gif

Those birds-eye-view camera angles are working...
laugh.gif

yea rocio is bad 
devil.gif

Went to HS with her, she does look good in person as well. She has the selfish/spoiled personality to go with that.
Pics of her yearbook pics?

How do you guys still watch this show? I watched it a couple of times. Thought it was funny. Now it's like wdf? They are making you look stupid by entertaining you with some bs. I would watch a monkey just seating doing nothing before i watch jersey shore again.

Back
Top Bottom