Official Jersey Shore Season 2 Thread - VOL. No Grenades in Miami

anyone else lose interest in watching this show now that it's fall and real shows are back on?

Originally Posted by shogun

anyone else lose interest in watching this show now that it's fall and real shows are back on?

Nah
laugh.gif
   If anything, I now have more interest.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

sign waiver....
laugh.gif
.... MTV can film them at the beach, its a public place.
laugh.gif
if u think that... but idk bout the club.
Dude, I said anyone that you see on the show must sign the waiver (agreeing to be shown on camera) before MTV can broadcast their image on TV...take a closer look, most of the faces of the extras on the show (at clubs and the beach) are blurred out because they didnt give MTV consent to film them.

All those girls/guys that they talk to at the beach, club, ice cream store, etc are asked to sign waiver forms...the ones that agree to be on the show sign the forms and disclose their information while the others just get blurred out. You ever notice how the guys on the show sometimes talk to random girls but those girls faces are blurred out? It's because those girls decided not to sign the waiver.

I think his issue is that you said they had to sign the waiver BEFORE they were filmed.  Which is not the case.

Originally Posted by bigsupa

WHEN THE SITUATION MET THAT CHIC IN THE CLUB

SITUATION: HEY GIRL WASSUP

GIRL: Y'KNOW IM FROM CANADA

*SITUATION LIFTS T-SHIRT*

*DEAD*
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
that part was hillarious!

Someone has to make a gif of when angelina was adjusting her bra... them thangs looked BIG

Last night was one of the funniest episodes.

What did Snooki keep calling her vag when Pauly was carrying her?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bigsupa

WHEN THE SITUATION MET THAT CHIC IN THE CLUB

SITUATION: HEY GIRL WASSUP

GIRL: Y'KNOW IM FROM CANADA

*SITUATION LIFTS T-SHIRT*

*DEAD*

roll.gif

laugh.gif
 @ "YOU DIRTY LITTLE HAMSTER"

and I was hoping Paulie would play out leaving that note on Rons pillow alittle more
30t6p3b.gif
 let Sammie explode again.

So all of those house members came back from their respective dates at exactly the same time and found Vinny in exactly the same spot as they left him? Yeah sure. This show is so scripted. I'm done with this show. Situation is disgusting. How many different chicks has he banged since the show began? What is MTV promoting to their target audience? The people are trash. 

If this show is scripted...its excellent acting then cause its absolutely hilarious.

I was geeked at what the Situation said but i cant remember it exactly.

It was like. "You dont hit the gym... you aint got muscles, you dont go to the tanning salon... you pale, you dont have laundry.... you dont got clothes" LOL

Originally Posted by My Swag Runz Deep

So all of those house members came back from their respective dates at exactly the same time and found Vinny in exactly the same spot as they left him? Yeah sure. This show is so scripted. I'm done with this show. Situation is disgusting. How many different chicks has he banged since the show began? What is MTV promoting to their target audience? The people are trash. 

okay.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by RyanNYC

okay.
indifferent.gif
images

My Swag Runz Deep? You mean your hatred runz deep.

Pauly consistently makes me laugh on the show:
screaming, "CABZ A HEER!!!" to "T-SHIIIIRRRT TIIIIME"
pressing Angelina with, "Oh, so you didn't dance with Snookie's man?...Aight, I just don't want you to get an infection."
laugh.gif

calling Angelina and her friend beached whales
the whole waking up Snooks and the Samantha note scenes
him waking up in amazement at the fact that his is still done up
roll.gif

I love Pauly D. I have a crush on him. RadarOnline is reporting he is having his own spin-off show.

Looks like next week's episode is when they go to Klutch again and a little fight breaks out between Samantha (Mike's Canadian girl) and another girl. One of my friends who was down in Miami got into the melee and sided with Samantha and they made my friend sign a waiver they are allowed to air her. Not sure if they will show it or not.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

It was like. "You dont hit the gym... you aint got muscles, you dont go to the tanning salon... you pale, you dont have laundry.... you dont got clothes" LOL
With his arms flung out
laugh.gif

Snooki vs. Angelina next week and I have work
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

My Swag Runz Deep? You mean your hatred runz deep.
1fdkx.jpg

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

I love Pauly D. I have a crush on him. RadarOnline is reporting he is having his own spin-off show.

Looks like next week's episode is when they go to Klutch again and a little fight breaks out between Samantha (Mike's Canadian girl) and another girl. One of my friends who was down in Miami got into the melee and sided with Samantha and they made my friend sign a waiver they are allowed to air her. Not sure if they will show it or not.
Dude in here was skeptical when I said the people you see on the show are asked to sign waivers before MTV can air footage of them
laugh.gif

I think its pretty obvious at this point what is scripted and what isnt. The show is still great though (minus the Sammie and Ronnie nonsense...I guess MTV had no material for the first 3 weeks so they made up that crap story).

you excluded from my thread. now kick rocks

345zzma.jpg

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

None of these dudes could carry a show by themselves.

Back
Top Bottom