Official Jersey Shore Season 2 Thread - VOL. No Grenades in Miami

Man, Sammi is mad annoying
smh.gif
.. Vinny stepped up his game this season
laugh.gif

I want to know how many times Sammi has said "I'm done" to Ron from season 1 to this season 2 episode.

Has to be in the millions.

Ep was okay. PPL tired of Ron and Sammi aint appreciating Ron's G. Dude has a gf during the day and creeps hard during the night. None of that simp $%*@ from S1.

I'm
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
@ everything he does so far. Can't wait to see when the fights start again.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Ep was okay. PPL tired of Ron and Sammi aint appreciating Ron's G. Dude has a gf during the day and creeps hard during the night. None of that simp $%*@ from S1.

I'm
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
We ain't tired of his G. Were tired of Sammi that girl is
smh.gif

Snookie's bf, "nicole are you listening..."

Snookie, "i'm listening stupid %#%"

Snookie's bf, "i #$#*%+ a girl tonight. i #$#*%+ up. i was drunk..."

Snookie, "Are you serious, don't ever call me aga......"

Snookie's bf, "i'm just kiddin, i'm just kiddin, i'm just kiddin, i'm just kiddin
laugh.gif
"

roll.gif
roll.gif

homie actually thought that would be a cool joke
smh.gif
laugh.gif
. you can't take that back man

We're tired of the ronnie/sammie crap, but every chick & tween on facebook & twitter are like "poor sammie". Mtv isnt stupid, they know damn well this would pull in ratings from dumb chicks going through bf/gf drama crap...

I dont know how JWow and snookie dont just burst out and tell this **+%% that Ronnie is baggin other girls. If I'm chilling with a friend or out to eat with a friend and all she keeps saying is, "Where'd Ronnie go?" or "If you guys know anything, tell me now" or "Do you think Ron is playing the %+@@!*! @$#+ outta me?" I'd be like listen girl, he's out in other girls everynight and then up in your @$#+ afterwards.

THE END!

This relationship drama stuff needs to end.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

I'm
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
i'm tired of both of them.  ron looks like a scumbag and sammi looks like an idiot.  he has to listen to her nag at him all day and argue.  i would give him props if he was getting buns from hot women at the club but he's not.  i wish mtv got rid of sammi for season 3.

Episode was dumb. Mike has done nothing this season except for make a
eek.gif
x
sick.gif
 face at the camera when
Ron starts dancing in the club. Only thing funny was when Ron faceplanted twice.

Did anyone notice Snooks types with her hands on home row? I was impressed. She looks like
she can type a respectable 70-80 wpm.

Best parts...

Snookies comment on the rise of lesbianism in todays culture, both insulting and ignorant always a hilarious and powerful jersey shoe combo.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Best parts...

Snookies comment on the rise of lesbianism in todays culture, both insulting and ignorant always a hilarious and powerful jersey shoe combo.

I thought the exact same thing but what's sadder is that far too many females actually feel this way. SMH.

Yo these Facebook type relationships being showcased the most has got to stop.

This on again off again "You smashed someone else but I don't wanna cheat on you or break it off because i'll still feel bad" based $@%* is wild. Just show random broads coming back to the pad with mass and have Vinny say funny lines in the club doing the Stanky Legg

Ronnie and Sam thing is getting old, they are still together. I see the cast every single weekend, talked to Ronnie last week at Karma. Him and Sam are HAND IN HAND every weekend. J-wows talking to this huge meat head, shes with him practically every weekend also. Wait till you guys see (im pretty sure its Ronnies boy) next season, complete creep looking dude.

Back
Top Bottom