Official Jersey Shore Season 2 Thread - VOL. No Grenades in Miami

2r78pw2.gif

I cant wait to see myself in one of the episodes.

Expect the guys on the show to get 10x more girls than they got in season 1. Girls were throwing themselves at them in Miami.

Expect the guys on the show to get 10x more girls than they got in season 1. Girls were throwing themselves at them in Miami.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Carlos you were in Miami when they were shooting the show?
Did any haters try to start up with Ronnie like last season
laugh.gif

Carlos you were in Miami when they were shooting the show?
Did any haters try to start up with Ronnie like last season
laugh.gif

Can't wait, but I give Snookie and the Situation props. They are the only two not striking, and ready to shoot. Rumor has it MTV was going to drop Sammi, Ronnie, Angelina, and Vinnie anyway, because their material sucked.

Can't wait, but I give Snookie and the Situation props. They are the only two not striking, and ready to shoot. Rumor has it MTV was going to drop Sammi, Ronnie, Angelina, and Vinnie anyway, because their material sucked.

same here
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

i saw them at klutch a few times, my boy use to promote out there, soooo since it was one of the few spots they would let them film,
we would see them, one time we were walking in, n they were like behind us, lol
snookie is sooooo grossss in person,

same here
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

i saw them at klutch a few times, my boy use to promote out there, soooo since it was one of the few spots they would let them film,
we would see them, one time we were walking in, n they were like behind us, lol
snookie is sooooo grossss in person,

Back
Top Bottom