Official Jersey Shore Season 2 Thread - VOL. No Grenades in Miami

Originally Posted by cguy610

Snooki looks like the type to age 5 years for every man year. Ole 25 going on 40 broad.

roll.gif

looks like she's getting worse by the season 

Originally Posted by cguy610

Snooki looks like the type to age 5 years for every man year. Ole 25 going on 40 broad.

roll.gif

looks like she's getting worse by the season 

MTV's "Jersey Shore" season 2 premiere can boast the top cable telecast of 2010 with viewers aged 12 to 34, the network announced today.

About 5.3 million viewers got their GTL on Thursday night, making it MTV's best season premiere since the season 2 launch of "The Osbournes" in 2002, according to Nielsen ratings.

MTV's "Jersey Shore" season 2 premiere can boast the top cable telecast of 2010 with viewers aged 12 to 34, the network announced today.

About 5.3 million viewers got their GTL on Thursday night, making it MTV's best season premiere since the season 2 launch of "The Osbournes" in 2002, according to Nielsen ratings.

I read that JS premiere had 3 times the amount of viewers as the premiere for Mad Men's new season

I read that JS premiere had 3 times the amount of viewers as the premiere for Mad Men's new season

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

I predict Mike, Pauly, and Angelina engaging in a three-some/gang bang some time this season.

Eiffle Tower action ???

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

I predict Mike, Pauly, and Angelina engaging in a three-some/gang bang some time this season.

Eiffle Tower action ???

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Am I the only one that thinks JWoww is annoying as @#$#? Broad is so trashy.
No, you're not alone.
sick.gif
To the people that think she's the least bit attractive. She looks like she smells like a landfill.

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Am I the only one that thinks JWoww is annoying as @#$#? Broad is so trashy.
No, you're not alone.
sick.gif
To the people that think she's the least bit attractive. She looks like she smells like a landfill.

Back
Top Bottom