Official Jazz vs. Lakers vol. Game 5 5/14/08 7:30PT TNT

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

The refs in the NBA are HORRRRRRRIBLE

Stern knows he wants his Celts-Lakers. Geez, could you make it any more obvious????
who ever the home team is they have been getting ALL THE CALLS this 2nd round. in any serise

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

The refs in the NBA are HORRRRRRRIBLE

Stern knows he wants his Celts-Lakers. Geez, could you make it any more obvious????
Acting like the NBA just gave the Celtics those 3 win
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

hm, i'm rooting for the lakers in this series but damn, they're getting their fair share of calls tonight.

Word.
laugh.gif

Refs are terrible tonight.
roll.gif

As I said before to those complaining about the reffing SHUT UP!!! It's been like this the WHOLE SERIES. Home team gets almost all the calls in the 4th.Utah will get the same calls the Lakers got tonight on Friday.

Originally Posted by Chuck Finster

Pau has pushed off on rebound he's got in the last 8 minutes or so.

Complete #$+$#$#@.

C'mon man he's been getting pushed all night with hardly any fouls called against Utah.

This is so satisfying. Winning and Utah getting a taste of their own medicine with the refs. %##* okur
pimp.gif

He didn't push off...Okur fooled ya'll by flopping. The replay clearly shows that Pau didn't push him even the slightest...especially not for Okurto lunge forward like that.

Impressive win by the Lakers with Kobe not shooting at all in the 4th quarter, which is amazing.

Boozer and Okur need to take a long walk off a short pier. No hustle, no sense of defense, no heart and getting ran over by Pau/Odom.

Great game, the Jazz failed to get the lead with the several chances they had.

Deron played great, but made some bone headed decisions in the middle of the 4th qtr.

And there you have it!
happy.gif
A win for my Lakeshow!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Hard fought game by the fellas.

Good win for the Lakers...and for those complaining about the refs...have you just started watching this series?

If they called all the push offs on rebounds, Boozer would foul out before he got six rebounds more than half the time.

Plus, that one play, Okur clearly didn't get pushed by anyone but himself.

Good win, now let's close these guys out.

Kobe's 30, 6, 6 streak ends
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom