Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

laugh.gif
AK47 lookin like a serial murderer

seriously, guy's lookin madd as hell tonight
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
, guy better use that free pass from his wife before they head back to utah

i don't think gasol has had a bad game. he has been pushed around a bit, but 18 points, 5 assists and like 4 blocks tonight so far ain't bad at all

odom has played strong tonight. good to see that

Originally Posted by Rukawa sj

Utah Boston sets the dirtiest picks in the league...

EDIT: Did someone on the Jazz possession after the three-point shot scream and-one?
roll.gif

laugh.gif
what's wrong with Pau, he looks like a madman out there. I love that 6-0 stat.

you can tell GAsol wasn't pleased w/his game, even though his numbers were okay.

hoping he comes out in Utah and has a big game. we're gonna need him to play big on the road.

Did they just say 6-0 is the best start since 1984? Didnt we go 11-0 before we lost the first game to philly?

Originally Posted by Walkin Memorial

Did they just say 6-0 is the best start since 1984? Didnt we go 11-0 before we lost the first game to philly?

No, that was one of the years they started 6-0, and what the final result was, I know I saw 2001 at the bottom of that list.

Well Gasol is going to need to dominate inside and Odom play all around great to get a win in Utah.

laugh.gif
@ Doug saying the Jazz got a "whopping" during that reg season game in Utah.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by Walkin Memorial

No, that was one of the years they started 6-0, and what the final result was, I know I saw 2001 at the bottom of that list.
Ok, gotcha.

I believe we will go for the jugular on Fri. I pray that the stupid Jazz fans boo Fish so Kobe can go off for 50 on their %$@. Great win!! MVP MVP MVP MVP

Originally Posted by kash55

Some one needs to tell Doug Collins to SHUTUP!

co-sign. he talks way too damn much. i hate it when he says stuff like "they make a shot here it'll be an 8 point game and they may have a shothere"...unnecessary
grin.gif

an d
laugh.gif
at a lot of yall sayin Utah is dirty and gets away with stuff,when the Lakers shot way more free throws....
and Utah played decent in both games and hung around at the end; they are gonna be tough to beat in Salt Lake City. But if the Lakers can steal a game therethe series is over...I predict Utah wins game 3 and game 4 will be a closely contested game.

laugh.gif
7 Jazz players in double digits and Williams getting confidence back and scoring on Fisher now.......this will be series going back to Utah.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom