+++OFFICIAL JAY Z THREAD+++

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
great interview, especially when he's talkin about selling 300k and making 5 mill and selling plat is a allusion

He kept talking about how he didn't like when Jay/artists in general would work with producers other than him on their album. My guess is he wanted BP3 to be 100% his project, and when only a few of his beats ended up on the album he caught feelings.

He skipped Jay's 40th bday so this all prob happened around '09.

Last edited:
Somewhereinamerica is hands down my favorite track on MCHG

Hit-Boy may just be my favorite producer of this new era

Last edited:
Yeezus in the same sentence, let alone same breath as this...
roll.gif

I hate people like you, seriously. They're two completely different albums, different ends of the spectrum so how are we to compare them? It's like comparing a Dom Kennedy album to a Tame Impala album it would make no sense at all (not literally the same situation w/ Yeezus and MCHG, but you get the gist).
they're 2 rappers and they're gonna get compared..deal with it, and deal with da fact that yeezus is a skid mark compared to this.

We praise Kanye and Pharrell and all their clones for making it ok to be a black nerd. We ought to praise Jay z for making it ok to be a black, American (notice the comma). Jay z spends most of his lyric capital on telling the world that he is a n from the block and every experience that he had made him and he wouldn't trade them for any world.
amen.

Superman saves the day again...This want rap/hiphop fans wanna hear the worst song on hear is the one with ROSS...
mean.gif

BTW, chill on da ross slander, he skated his fat *** all over that track like a wayne gretzky...smooth.

I'm just being overly negative because everyone seems to love it. But yeah, if you're a fan, you'll most likely like it. The production is on point, everything else is same ol Jay

Contrarian cool guy...yuck.

Back
Top Bottom