+++OFFICIAL JAY Z THREAD+++

Why are you so mad?

Why can't we compare the two when they were just on WTT sharing the same cadence? Now we can't compare them??

What is Ye doing that puts him so far out of Hip-Hop that we can't speak his name in this conversation?
Ye's production ***** on this.

lets not get too ahead of ourselves... he can fall anywhere in a top 10 depending how old someone is, for example if someone said KRS-ONE, RAKIM, KOO G RAP

are you gonna say no?

jay-z got a knack of dropping a hot album every other time, this is WAY better then blueprint 3, following da dopeness of american gangster.
QFT

It's better than his last solo....blueprint III so I can rock with it...Jay Z still has it...

Should I start laughing now?
laugh.gif
lmaooo

Should I start laughing now?
Was that suppose to be a joke?

I was being serious ..

I would literaly would have to pop a molly to try to listen to some of Ye's new **** ...

but its cool we are all entitle to our opinions no matter how ****** are they ....

When JCole sold almost the same amount Ye did it should tell you something .... Ye aint what's hot anymore!

Was that suppose to be a joke?

I was being serious ..

I would literaly would have to pop a molly to try to listen to some of Ye's new **** ...

but its cool we are all entitle to our opinions no matter how ****** are they ....

When JCole sold almost the same amount Ye did it should tell you something .... Ye aint what's hot anymore!
Born Sinner was promoted, Yeezus wasn't. And what does being hot have to do with anything?

Last edited:
It's good but I don't think there's a break out single, Blueprint 3 had at least three major radio singles; Run This Town, On To The Next One, Empire State Of Mind

Okay maybe ***** on it is maybe not the phrase I should have used. With the help of Timbaland, Pharrell, Swiss Beatz, and Rick Rubin, I expected more out of this, but I just feel meh after listening to it. At least after listening to Yeezus, with Ye's samples and help of people like Daft Punk and others, the production is different, but great. At least for me. This just sounds like every thing else out there.

lol who cares about having radio singles breh. The album still gonna do numbers
But when you think of a certain album you should be able to go pick out one or two major songs and say that's The Black Album or that's The Blueprint 3

Even Kingdom Come had Show Me What You Got 

Last edited:
So we not gonna take about how terrible La Familia is?... It's like "Reminder" bad. BBC is gonna have to grow on me too... I feel like its borderline.

Everything else is cool but I don't know if its better than BP3. I really liked that album.

Tom Ford is a bit overrated to me. It doesn't have the bounce of N in Paris, Gotta Have It, or On to the Next One.

On Site < Picasso
Black Skinhead < Heaven
I Am God feat. God << Tom Ford
New Slaves feat. Frank Ocean <<****WithMeYouKnowIGotIt

Hold My Liqour feat. Chief Keef & Justin Vernon < Oceans

I’m In It < F.U.T.W.

Blood On The Leaves > BBC

Guilt Trip feat. Kid Cudi < Holy Grail

Send It Up feat. King L < Jay-z Blue
Bound 2 feat. Charlie Wilson <<< Somewhere In America

and I didn't even count the Interludes on Jay's album just to be fair. How is Yeezus track for track better? Don't give me that close minded spill cause my itunes library is one of the more diverse versus the average music listener. Maybe it's something I'm not hearing...explain how Yeezus stands up to this?

Back
Top Bottom