+++OFFICIAL JAY Z THREAD+++

If he goes on tour Ima have to make the Barclays show. I want to see him in Brooklyn but I heard that crowd ain't hype no more and act all gentrified now

No I.D and Jay-Z locked in for an entire project has FILTHY projections. Add in that this seems like it could be leaning towards a visual album, which means A story/concept & i think that's one of jay's most underated skills.

I'm hyped for this.

Visual album is def coming I have a friend that worked on some scenes .

Imagine a "Friends" (the sitcom) episode reimagined with black folks .....

Can confirm that this will be included, I have no idea if this is the story, part of a series of clips , etc ..

Last edited:
Chances this will eventually go to itunes? Always good to know a new Hov album is on the way, but I knew from now on anything he puts out would be a Tidal exclusive and Im not interested in signing up at all. This is coming from a sprint customer lol.

Chances this will eventually go to itunes? Always good to know a new Hov album is on the way, but I knew from now on anything he puts out would be a Tidal exclusive and Im not interested in signing up at all. This is coming from a sprint customer lol.

Isn't it free for you

I understand the play is to get people to come over to tidal with this album release but I really just think this will result in a lot of people trappin out the bandwidth for this one. lol

Common tried the same formula for his last album with NO ID and it was mediocre at best. Not saying history will repeat itself, but there's a chance it could. Either way, I'm looking forward to checking out this LP.

Can confirm that this will be included, I have no idea if this is the story, part of a series of clips , etc ..

That sounds stupid.

ask your friend about more details man, anything!

Also if its like the sitcom 'friends' thats wack because that sitcom makes me nauseous

Maybe its like beyonces 'lemonade' you mean?

You might get a good crowd for Jay. Won't be the same but the Ruff Ryders show at Barclays a few weeks back was pretty crazy.

Last edited:
Went to the barclays when he did the 8 shows, i was at show 6

to this day the best concert I went to, stood up the whole show, he interacts with the crowd

I guess when you have a catalog like he does its hard not to enjoy the show

ask your friend about more details man, anything!

Also if its like the sitcom 'friends' thats wack because that sitcom makes me nauseous

Maybe its like beyonces 'lemonade' you mean?

Can't provide too many details . I will tell you that Issa Raye and Tessa Thompson were both involved with this portion as well as Lakeith Stansfield .

About all I can confirm . Since no one is even sure that visuals are coming this info could easily be tracked to me , and I want no parts of leaking jay info. I've already said too much.

I am a friend of a person who has recently become close to Jay, and has hung out with him on numerous occasions recently . I haven't spoken to them about his project specifically., but was shown a pic of them shooting for it ..

Went to opening night and closing night of the 2012 Barclay's shows. Best concert I've ever been to. Crowd was crazy too. Jay had cats doing the wave at some point.

Have no idea how that wasn't easily understood 
laugh.gif
"Last best" does kind of read oddly to be fair, since we don't usually speak of there being multiple bests
laugh.gif
It's also false.

Went to opening night and closing night of the 2012 Barclay's shows. Best concert I've ever been to. Crowd was crazy too. Jay had cats doing the wave at some point.

dragged my woman at the time to that last show and she thought I knew beforehand that Beyonce was going to show up :lol:

she showed me love that night :smokin

dragged my woman at the time to that last show and she thought I knew beforehand that Beyonce was going to show up :lol:

she showed me love that night :smokin

Y2Dre off NT blessed me with a free front row center ticket he got as a gift from a family friend. We got there and a fake TI, his boy, and three IG thots were in our seats. Def lid off security too because hey threatened to throw us out when we caused a scene. We were probably about to scrap when a soccer mom and her two kids showed up and had the other seats, usher tried to tell her to chill like he did us and she had a manager down there 2 minutes later.

Needless to say we enjoyed the show from our seats [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom