+++OFFICIAL JAY Z THREAD+++

Good stuff . :nthat:

I still think he got hacked

but I found it funny he mentioned Cam and Jaz

Monch and Sean :nthat:

Do they even do those anymore? I kind of miss them :lol:

Things just aren't the same. I used to read liner notes before I ever listened to the music.

Good stuff . :nthat:

I still think he got hacked

but I found it funny he mentioned Cam and Jaz

Monch and Sean :nthat:

Do they even do those anymore? I kind of miss them :lol:

Things just aren't the same. I used to read liner notes before I ever listened to the music.

Pretty much. With the way people nearly as a collective listen to music, liner notes are practically extent. No wonder a lot of artists are skimpy on the booklets, cause they are streaming or digitally downloading. Plus I'm sure a lot of people hit wiki for the productions credits before the album is even out.

Semi surprised he mentioned Ye, after what Kanye said about him recently.

He mentioned Jaz-O and he's been making comments and doing interviews about Jay for over a decade

Much less Beans and to a lesser extent Cam

The Jim and Fat Joe meetings show where he's at right now

Last edited:
Adnis beat is beautiful.
"I was conceived by Gloria Carter and Adnis Reeves // Who made love under the sycamore tree" 
pimp.gif

^not gonna lie that is a beat ross can do damage on

Its Jay season, this is gonna b flames

Jay also tweeted out a dropbox link, nothing is in there, wonder if he got some other tracks hes gonna let go for free leading up to the album

Last edited:
Watch this album come out of nowhere and be [emoji]128293[/emoji]. That twitter clip got me hype. That beat was sounding right

Guess I'm in the minority that feels this new Hov album will be mediocre like his last album.

Lyrically, Hov isn't what he used to be and his last few verses proves that.

Tough watching the greatest ever struggle in the field he once easily dominated.

Similar to watching Jordan on the Wizards, wish he stayed retired.

Tough watching the greatest ever struggle in the field he once easily dominated.

I personally don't care for another Goat-Z album either, but I got the keys and drug dealers anonymous was no where near a struggle. If anything it shows the wordplay, double entendres, and sports references are still there.

Last edited:

Jordan on da wizards was dropping 40 b...

Jay-z definitely ain't built for trap beats so he better have a nice collection of producers lacing him with stuff that he would be able to ride on.

that last Jig album came & went.

Guess I'm in the minority that feels this new Hov album will be mediocre like his last album.

Since you can tell the future, mind sharing some lottery numbers?

Back
Top Bottom