+++OFFICIAL JAY Z THREAD+++

black-album-promo.png
ski ain't on the black album?

I just hope Swizz doesn't have any involvement period
Jay a snake
I get the swizz hate
But I have more faith in swizz
Than jay
Do y'all not remember that beat swizz played with nas kiss and x during that beat battle with just blaze
Beat was fire
Nas was spitting
Kiss was spittin
X was spittin
Song was dope
Even with jays struggle bars

Link to vid?

in the minority here as usual, but im kinda tired of jay over tim/neptunes/swizz.

yes, it works but but imo its been done to DEATH.

my wishlist production sqaud for jays next album:

ALC- feel like this collaboration shoulda happened YEARS ago.

mike will- dude beats just have have a bounce that compliment jays slick delivery.

mannie fresh- just curious as to what could come from this

just blaze- currator of the "rocafella sound". just wanna revist that feeling. (even though he's done a good amount of music with jay already)

premier- old skool NY #$%*

TM88- again, curious...

in the minority here as usual, but im kinda tired of jay over tim/neptunes/swizz.

yes, it works but but imo its been done to DEATH.

my wishlist production sqaud for jays next album:

ALC- feel like this collaboration shoulda happened YEARS ago.

mike will- dude beats just have have a bounce that compliment jays slick delivery.

mannie fresh- just curious as to what could come from this

just blaze- currator of the "rocafella sound". just wanna revist that feeling. (even though he's done a good amount of music with jay already)

premier- old skool NY #$%*

TM88- again, curious...

You are not in the minority, neptunes and Swizz is a no go for me also. A track from Timbaland is cool though. I want zaytoven, London on da track, just blaze, Mike will. TM88/southside, and zaytoven again and again. I want to hear braggadocios, double entendre lyricism over some hot modern beats.

Last edited:
I been telling y'all jay a snake
I can't give y'all my Patnas name
But he's in the "INDUSTRY"
He said its true
And he's got a few under his belt
Just google jay z and Cathy white

That's Biggs'. Been pushing it for a minute. They just did an exclusive collection for Barney's I believe.

Dude gotta be playing.

Can't even imagine hearing "We got London on da track, track" then Jay rapping" :lol:

I wouldn't even want to!! Easy pass.

Zay tiggy the only one I'd want jay to collab with...

I'll say this about Swizz tho, Swizz and Hov together has run its course. Same with neptunes lately.

They all got classics together, but all jay recent neptunes tracks are usually the only thing I skip‍♂️

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom