Official Jay-Z/N.E.R.D/Wale/J. Cole Fall Tour Thread

Rhea...

Hov has so many songs that a snippet segment is cool and it was said many times in this thread he wasn't doing tracks from Reasonable Doubt & AmericanGangster.

DiPlOmAt TDOt wrote:

Hov has so many songs that a snippet segment is cool and it was said many times in this thread he wasn't doing tracks from Reasonable Doubt & American Gangster.

does anyone know why hes not doing songs from those albums though?

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

DiPlOmAt TDOt wrote:

Hov has so many songs that a snippet segment is cool and it was said many times in this thread he wasn't doing tracks from Reasonable Doubt & American Gangster.

does anyone know why hes not doing songs from those albums though?

no idea,
i was sure looking forward to dead presidents, cant knock the hustle and bks finest....
oh well

Guessing he really wanted to focus on BP3 and push those tracks now and then for his 2010 Tour it'll be a mix of everything. Plus Hov did all that stuff onhis Tour last year.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Guessing he really wanted to focus on BP3 and push those tracks now and then for his 2010 Tour it'll be a mix of everything. Plus Hov did all that stuff on his Tour last year.

word. he did "blue magic" and "I know" for sure....matter fact that was in april when he did those...

First time seeing Hov live last night and let me say it was an incredible show.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

jay_jason.jpg

im surprised dude did this...he comes off as the type to be like "im 2 cool for halloween"
laugh.gif
.... he shuda came out as beanie that would have really been funny

tried to look for some vids of last night on youtube,
found a guy that has all, or most, of the concert in decent quality....
he also has NERDs part....

heres the countdown (
pimp.gif
)
just click on the vid, to show the rest....

im going to have to watch it all one day....
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Anybody have pics of the merchandise sold?
the only one i saw,
(if you can picture it)
was just a blk tee, with the 'roc hand-diamond' in grey, the blueprint 3 stripes in the middle of the diamond, and the tour dates on the back, with thedesign of the 'lines' from the back of the album cover....

and i got some vids of the concert....
mostly of the 2nd half,
ill upload them, if i remember and if im not lazy....
tired.gif

Seriously that Crowd was nuts last night but from what I noticed a) not a lot of people knew "So Ambitious" and 2) front row at concerts will alwaysbe the cats that pay $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ but don't know a lot of the songs.

^ thats a pretty good sum up of the night....
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

at the guy from the beginning, 'wheres derozan man?!?'
laugh.gif

if anyone coming to the fresno show saturday and wanna chill before or after holler..
already have a couple NTers wanting some drinks b4 the show

Back
Top Bottom