OFFICIAL JANUARY 2011 WDYWT VOL. NEW YEARS RESOLUTION....NO PIC QUOTING.

Originally Posted by ucasta

^^^^Very nice Flight Ones. Why did I sell those?
frown.gif

been looking for a pair for a while. saw a pair on ebay for way too much (for the condition they were in)

Originally Posted by ucasta

^^^^Very nice Flight Ones. Why did I sell those?
frown.gif

been looking for a pair for a while. saw a pair on ebay for way too much (for the condition they were in)

PTone- Appreciate the Air Flight Ones. Penny was killing in those that 94-95 season. I remember someone swiping Jordan shoes so he ended rocking the black Flight Ones in a game.

PTone- Appreciate the Air Flight Ones. Penny was killing in those that 94-95 season. I remember someone swiping Jordan shoes so he ended rocking the black Flight Ones in a game.

YO! ^ Never knew why he wore those... But that's pretty much what I figured. One of the (other) reasons Flight Ones are a grail of mine. A little surprised that didn't make you hate the shoe though.
laugh.gif
DF!!!

YO! ^ Never knew why he wore those... But that's pretty much what I figured. One of the (other) reasons Flight Ones are a grail of mine. A little surprised that didn't make you hate the shoe though.
laugh.gif
DF!!!

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

laugh.gif
DF!!!

Yup... the all-blacks with the "1" tab cut off...

laugh.gif
DF!!!

Originally Posted by PTone

laugh.gif
DF!!!

1qoj9x.jpg

Originally Posted by PTone

laugh.gif
DF!!!

1qoj9x.jpg

Originally Posted by DZaster

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

i lace looser now and the heel slippage on some shoes is getting on my last nerve. i just bought some felt tongue pads and heel grippers for some of my worst heel slip offenders, gonna see if that helps...

but yeah, some of y'all go OD loose, and while some of it may look cool (not talking about k's lacing style, don't like that at all personally, just way too sloppy looking imo), i don't see how heel slipping isn't bothering you (even if you buy completely true to size or slightly smaller, going that loose still results in heel slippage i've found)...
Just buy your kicks in YOUR size bro, it's not that hard. Why are you tripping over lacing kicks and heel slippage? Tongue pads and heel grippers? Really? You're OD man, you think wayyyyy too much

not always that simple when you've got a wide foot and you're a true 12.5 man. a lot of shoes don't come in that size so you either gotta size up to 13, or size down to 12. and if you can't try 'em on first cuz they're not available locally, and you're buying from the internet, you gotta rely on sizing info from these forums.

air structures for instance, if i buy a 12 in those they fit right length wise, but i bust out of the sides too much. so i had to settle for a 13. so throwing a lil' heel gripper in there is about all i can do if i don't wanna lace them super tight (not really trying to double up on socks and be all sweaty). air max 90's and 95's, i have to buy a 13, but air max 1's, it fluctuates a lot, some are 12, some 12.5, some 13... it sucks!

didn't even know about heel grips until i was trying on loafers at a saks fifth ave. they don't make a 12.5 in gucci loafers so dude put me in a 13 and busted out a heel gripper. said he gives them to customers all the time and they really work.

i dunno man, i gotta do what i gotta do i suppose.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by DZaster

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

i lace looser now and the heel slippage on some shoes is getting on my last nerve. i just bought some felt tongue pads and heel grippers for some of my worst heel slip offenders, gonna see if that helps...

but yeah, some of y'all go OD loose, and while some of it may look cool (not talking about k's lacing style, don't like that at all personally, just way too sloppy looking imo), i don't see how heel slipping isn't bothering you (even if you buy completely true to size or slightly smaller, going that loose still results in heel slippage i've found)...
Just buy your kicks in YOUR size bro, it's not that hard. Why are you tripping over lacing kicks and heel slippage? Tongue pads and heel grippers? Really? You're OD man, you think wayyyyy too much

not always that simple when you've got a wide foot and you're a true 12.5 man. a lot of shoes don't come in that size so you either gotta size up to 13, or size down to 12. and if you can't try 'em on first cuz they're not available locally, and you're buying from the internet, you gotta rely on sizing info from these forums.

air structures for instance, if i buy a 12 in those they fit right length wise, but i bust out of the sides too much. so i had to settle for a 13. so throwing a lil' heel gripper in there is about all i can do if i don't wanna lace them super tight (not really trying to double up on socks and be all sweaty). air max 90's and 95's, i have to buy a 13, but air max 1's, it fluctuates a lot, some are 12, some 12.5, some 13... it sucks!

didn't even know about heel grips until i was trying on loafers at a saks fifth ave. they don't make a 12.5 in gucci loafers so dude put me in a 13 and busted out a heel gripper. said he gives them to customers all the time and they really work.

i dunno man, i gotta do what i gotta do i suppose.
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom