OFFICIAL JANUARY 2011 WDYWT VOL. NEW YEARS RESOLUTION....NO PIC QUOTING.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

::tongue:repares for flames on the lace job::

That's the lace job I use for all my in home kicks. Joints I need to hop in and out of at a moments notice and ain't going anywhere in. 

That's the lace job I use for all my in home kicks. Joints I need to hop in and out of at a moments notice and ain't going anywhere in. 

Originally Posted by truniversal

roll.gif
That's my lace job for wevrryrjing and anything that's not dress shoes...can't bring myself to lace them any otherway no matter how many people hate it :-/

Originally Posted by truniversal

roll.gif
That's my lace job for wevrryrjing and anything that's not dress shoes...can't bring myself to lace them any otherway no matter how many people hate it :-/

I sell to a bunch of companies via phone in the SOutheast, every9one and their momma is at home. Really sucks for business!

Ant you got the right idea. Snowed in with Beef and Broccoli and green. FTW!

I sell to a bunch of companies via phone in the SOutheast, every9one and their momma is at home. Really sucks for business!

Ant you got the right idea. Snowed in with Beef and Broccoli and green. FTW!

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Personally I think there's nothing wrong with it in some scenario's like your last post in here. But in a lot of your pics in the dressing better thread it ruins most of the clean outfits you put together, just an observation.
thats how i feel, but im not the one to critique someone else style, keep doin u k steezy

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Personally I think there's nothing wrong with it in some scenario's like your last post in here. But in a lot of your pics in the dressing better thread it ruins most of the clean outfits you put together, just an observation.
thats how i feel, but im not the one to critique someone else style, keep doin u k steezy

Originally Posted by donjuan513

OG 1989 Nike Baltoro High

via regularolty

crazy man , some of these guys prolly dont understand them joints ... i am rocking a remake of those these days  the retro baltoro 2 for winter ..

the last time i bust out something that old in winter (ds acg escapes ) they fell apart once i got home

nice shoes bro

Back
Top Bottom