OFFICIAL JANUARY 2011 WDYWT VOL. NEW YEARS RESOLUTION....NO PIC QUOTING.

Originally Posted by s dubl

roll.gif
- Im not wearing a suit and tie, but I am at the office - and did exactly this!!! On point S dubl

55 steep - dope!  .... and that broad with neek - yes sir
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by SortaNew2Retro

Tried not getting involved but ugh. Certain shoes (3's, 4's, 5's, 90's, etc.), it looks natural and great. In regard to the AM1 and what the discussion originally stemmed from...

On AM1's, the tongue out CAN look good. In that instance however, it doesn't. Perhaps a pinroll would better suffice then having pants all the way tucked in.
All I'm going to say. Let's move on, folks.

i don't have it tucked in tho, that's just how it fell (easy to sit on the back of the shoe like that when the jeans fit is tapered at the bottom like mine are). notice on the shoe on the far left the jeans are sitting on top and hanging over the shoe.

all i do is, when i put my shoe on, i grab it by the tongue, so it naturally goes in front of the jeans anyways, slip my foot in, and let the rest of the jeans fall where they will. i don't tuck them. it's just when they're a tapered fit like that they will sit on top of the shoe, or maybe fall into the shoe a bit.

to everyone shaking their heads and complaining, it's just a discussion about how we wear our shoes man. there's no shots being fired, no disrespect, so let it go. don't read it if it bothers you. it's funny cuz only shoe nerds like us would even care about this kinda stuff anyways.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SortaNew2Retro

Tried not getting involved but ugh. Certain shoes (3's, 4's, 5's, 90's, etc.), it looks natural and great. In regard to the AM1 and what the discussion originally stemmed from...

On AM1's, the tongue out CAN look good. In that instance however, it doesn't. Perhaps a pinroll would better suffice then having pants all the way tucked in.
All I'm going to say. Let's move on, folks.

i don't have it tucked in tho, that's just how it fell (easy to sit on the back of the shoe like that when the jeans fit is tapered at the bottom like mine are). notice on the shoe on the far left the jeans are sitting on top and hanging over the shoe.

all i do is, when i put my shoe on, i grab it by the tongue, so it naturally goes in front of the jeans anyways, slip my foot in, and let the rest of the jeans fall where they will. i don't tuck them. it's just when they're a tapered fit like that they will sit on top of the shoe, or maybe fall into the shoe a bit.

to everyone shaking their heads and complaining, it's just a discussion about how we wear our shoes man. there's no shots being fired, no disrespect, so let it go. don't read it if it bothers you. it's funny cuz only shoe nerds like us would even care about this kinda stuff anyways.
laugh.gif

Honestly, pants tucked behind their Tongues looks better than having "un-tucked tees" tucked behind their belt buckle to show the brand and/or have it tucked behind their Phone on their hip, haha.....I don't know who does it on here, but no dis if there's any.

I was a victim of the "Popped Tongues"...............

Circa 2007......damn, I want some Clerks again.

Just let Proto be Proto.

Clean pic Jaliskoe.......

Nice Neek......

Cool lighting 55steep.......

Cris.

Honestly, pants tucked behind their Tongues looks better than having "un-tucked tees" tucked behind their belt buckle to show the brand and/or have it tucked behind their Phone on their hip, haha.....I don't know who does it on here, but no dis if there's any.

I was a victim of the "Popped Tongues"...............

Circa 2007......damn, I want some Clerks again.

Just let Proto be Proto.

Clean pic Jaliskoe.......

Nice Neek......

Cool lighting 55steep.......

Cris.

haha, nice cris!

the shoes look so much cooler to me like that (just need to lace them up a lil' higher). i dunno, just my opinion. especially that 2nd pic. those iD's? that blue behind the tongue looks nifty too, really sets it off when popping the tongue.

hope we get good iD options on am1's again soon.
30t6p3b.gif

haha, nice cris!

the shoes look so much cooler to me like that (just need to lace them up a lil' higher). i dunno, just my opinion. especially that 2nd pic. those iD's? that blue behind the tongue looks nifty too, really sets it off when popping the tongue.

hope we get good iD options on am1's again soon.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Thats BS, you post hundreds of pics with the same thing, and they just stay that way, huh? Do you have wheels on your shoes - so that you dont have to bend your knees and displace the jeans. Just like you claim that you dont pose in your pics, with the same hand in the pocket tryin to flex. Its all preference and it doesn't really matter at all. Thats all fine and dandy, you can tuck and pose all day if you want. But then you waste tons of space trying to vindicate yourself, some of which is clearly a fallacy. Im all about peace, and not for hate, everybody is different - but I cant stand liars. Own up to it.

Thats BS, you post hundreds of pics with the same thing, and they just stay that way, huh? Do you have wheels on your shoes - so that you dont have to bend your knees and displace the jeans. Just like you claim that you dont pose in your pics, with the same hand in the pocket tryin to flex. Its all preference and it doesn't really matter at all. Thats all fine and dandy, you can tuck and pose all day if you want. But then you waste tons of space trying to vindicate yourself, some of which is clearly a fallacy. Im all about peace, and not for hate, everybody is different - but I cant stand liars. Own up to it.

Originally Posted by ChamWillJam23

hold up, what? what am i lying about? what reason do i have to lie? i pull the jeans up a lil' b4 putting my foot in, and sometimes i may rearrange my jeans if i don't like how they're bunching up, but that's about it (i intentionally buy my jeans longer so they bunch up at the bottom). i have tucked a lil' bit in the past to show the shoes in close up pix (like when i did pix of my AJKO black toe customs), and that's the extent of it.
laugh.gif
at you implying i would lie about how i wear my shoes and jeans.
laugh.gif

and that's just how i take my fit pix man. i'm not trying to flex. believe me, i work out everyday and wear fitted shirts, so it may seem like it, but i'm certainly not flexing. don't make me go ric flair up in this female dog, or jadakiss, "might have to take my shirt off"...
roll.gif

i suppose it is a pose, but whatever. only reason i explain anything about my style is cuz people come out of nowhere with stuff that's false. and i typically ignore the childish stuff like "ayo" and whatever.

hold up, what? what am i lying about? what reason do i have to lie? i pull the jeans up a lil' b4 putting my foot in, and sometimes i may rearrange my jeans if i don't like how they're bunching up, but that's about it (i intentionally buy my jeans longer so they bunch up at the bottom). i have tucked a lil' bit in the past to show the shoes in close up pix (like when i did pix of my AJKO black toe customs), and that's the extent of it.
laugh.gif
at you implying i would lie about how i wear my shoes and jeans.
laugh.gif

and that's just how i take my fit pix man. i'm not trying to flex. believe me, i work out everyday and wear fitted shirts, so it may seem like it, but i'm certainly not flexing. don't make me go ric flair up in this female dog, or jadakiss, "might have to take my shirt off"...
roll.gif

i suppose it is a pose, but whatever. only reason i explain anything about my style is cuz people come out of nowhere with stuff that's false. and i typically ignore the childish stuff like "ayo" and whatever.

all i do is, when i put my shoe on, i grab it by the tongue, so it naturally goes in front of the jeans anyways, 
Thats BS, you post hundreds of pics with the same thing, and they just stay that way, huh? 
LMFAOOOO 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

all i do is, when i put my shoe on, i grab it by the tongue, so it naturally goes in front of the jeans anyways, 
Thats BS, you post hundreds of pics with the same thing, and they just stay that way, huh? 
LMFAOOOO 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom