OFFICIAL JANUARY 2011 PICK UP POST VOL. NEW YEARS RESOLUTION....NO PIC QUOTING.

This year has been a great year so far. I was able to almost complete my XI collection. (need columbia's and concords)

I got all these pairs (except CG's) this month. 

DMP XI, CG, CDP XI, 09 SJ, Anniv XI (XI are my grails)

de616837350fd5f2ae6fc985c3d15b1ae2263b45.jpg

I also got a pair of CDP 12's 

ae03682d34313b8c0552d050f072ac3150563647.jpg

My cement III are in the mail... 

These came in today

Bonus shot: foam pickups for january

Hopefully i didnt sleep too much on these white cements. nice pickups to everybody that bought them.

These came in today

Bonus shot: foam pickups for january

Hopefully i didnt sleep too much on these white cements. nice pickups to everybody that bought them.

Was easily able to grab a second pair of Cement 3s today. Kinda shocking. There was no one in any of the stores at the mall.

Was easily able to grab a second pair of Cement 3s today. Kinda shocking. There was no one in any of the stores at the mall.

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

I just copped the South Beaches for retail+shipping by randomly calling Nike last week and miraculously finding a pair in the system.  Got the Christmas Brons for 185.  

Wait...what now?

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

I just copped the South Beaches for retail+shipping by randomly calling Nike last week and miraculously finding a pair in the system.  Got the Christmas Brons for 185.  

Wait...what now?

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

This year has been a great year so far. I was able to almost complete my XI collection. (need columbia's and concords)

DMP XI, CG, CDP XI, 09 SJ, Anniv XI (XI are my grails

Nice. Try getting a hold of the older retros. You will notice a HUGE difference.

Nice. Try getting a hold of the older retros. You will notice a HUGE difference.

Originally Posted by DeNs415

Yeah I know what you mean. From what I read/hear none of the retros compare to the OG/Older retros
CDP, and CG I have heard that is true for... 

I almost got a pair 01 breds for the same price on the cdp 11's but the condition of the 01 didn't compare to the nds cdp..

Originally Posted by DeNs415

Yeah I know what you mean. From what I read/hear none of the retros compare to the OG/Older retros
CDP, and CG I have heard that is true for... 

I almost got a pair 01 breds for the same price on the cdp 11's but the condition of the 01 didn't compare to the nds cdp..

Back
Top Bottom