OFFICIAL JANUARY 2011 PICK UP POST VOL. NEW YEARS RESOLUTION....NO PIC QUOTING.

Originally Posted by UNDFTD619

Is it just me or did the 3s release not make any waves? Crazy.

it has...havent you seen all the pick up pics of them (this is before release date)...the release drops tomorrow so im sure you'll get your wish and see waves of them on here....if you check out the official thread there are some waves made there.

it has...havent you seen all the pick up pics of them (this is before release date)...the release drops tomorrow so im sure you'll get your wish and see waves of them on here....if you check out the official thread there are some waves made there.

Originally Posted by SelectaClutchStar

Agreed. I drove by one of my spots, and there were only 2 people in their folding chairs in line.  A sleeper release perhaps? 
I agree as well... it wasnt that great... overpriced for an AJIII and IMO overrated. These will sell tomorrow and but also sit around in some places.

Originally Posted by SelectaClutchStar

Agreed. I drove by one of my spots, and there were only 2 people in their folding chairs in line.  A sleeper release perhaps? 
I agree as well... it wasnt that great... overpriced for an AJIII and IMO overrated. These will sell tomorrow and but also sit around in some places.

it looks slow because most of NT including my self copped early ..wait till the morning 

(these will sit ) ??
laugh.gif

it looks slow because most of NT including my self copped early ..wait till the morning 

(these will sit ) ??
laugh.gif

^ 正
I was tempted, but $1600 is too much... plus I don't really like the fit of Foams...

^ 正
I was tempted, but $1600 is too much... plus I don't really like the fit of Foams...

hahaa this was my first pair in awhile, to make things better i got 10% off
smile.gif

new year new shoes right...

hahaa this was my first pair in awhile, to make things better i got 10% off
smile.gif

new year new shoes right...

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! Damn... I sold South Beaches for $250. I think I was the one who got raped.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
DF!!!

laugh.gif

I sold mine for $270. Now I regret it.
30t6p3b.gif
Sold mine for only $220 but only because I was doing my friend a favor. My boy in Toronto is a HUGE lebron fan and I knew he would appreciate the shoe more than me. So I lined up for a midnight release and charged $40 on top for the 4 hours of waiting in line haha

anyway, woke up at 8am to pick these up. no trouble at all...only saw maybe 3 or 4 other customers besides myself.  

my friend who works at footlocker on 34th street in nyc said they only had about 10 people lining up for the midnight release. but that's probably because its frickin' freezing here in nyc right now and lining up for a midnight release would have been pure torture and suffering

29bkhox.jpg

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! Damn... I sold South Beaches for $250. I think I was the one who got raped.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
DF!!!

laugh.gif

I sold mine for $270. Now I regret it.
30t6p3b.gif
Sold mine for only $220 but only because I was doing my friend a favor. My boy in Toronto is a HUGE lebron fan and I knew he would appreciate the shoe more than me. So I lined up for a midnight release and charged $40 on top for the 4 hours of waiting in line haha

anyway, woke up at 8am to pick these up. no trouble at all...only saw maybe 3 or 4 other customers besides myself.  

my friend who works at footlocker on 34th street in nyc said they only had about 10 people lining up for the midnight release. but that's probably because its frickin' freezing here in nyc right now and lining up for a midnight release would have been pure torture and suffering

29bkhox.jpg

Back
Top Bottom