OFFICIAL JANUARY 2011 PICK UP POST VOL. NEW YEARS RESOLUTION....NO PIC QUOTING.

ChamWillJam23- thanks Bro..man I'm tore between the two...LOL I was gonna make the highs look like the south beach Lebrons but just decided to keep them simple..

ChamWillJam23- thanks Bro..man I'm tore between the two...LOL I was gonna make the highs look like the south beach Lebrons but just decided to keep them simple..

Originally Posted by DonVerbal

Any info on the G Shock?
nerd.gif

atrjq0.jpg

New socks and hoop shoes for a total of $85. Can't wait to ball in these V's and see if they live up to the hype.

atrjq0.jpg

New socks and hoop shoes for a total of $85. Can't wait to ball in these V's and see if they live up to the hype.

Originally Posted by langfor5

Can't wait to ball in these V's and see if they live up to the hype.

You will not be disappsointed. Best ball shoes I've personally EVER had
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by langfor5

Can't wait to ball in these V's and see if they live up to the hype.

You will not be disappsointed. Best ball shoes I've personally EVER had
smokin.gif

Pinoysole23- copped from this jewelry store, had a big credit there that I forgot about from 4 years ago get it off that

Youngcurse- 165 for the duck bots thats box price but that word is that they were limited only know 3 stores in chicago that got them ,PHLI , Succezz and leaders
and everybody else thanks for the AF1 ID comments

Pinoysole23- copped from this jewelry store, had a big credit there that I forgot about from 4 years ago get it off that

Youngcurse- 165 for the duck bots thats box price but that word is that they were limited only know 3 stores in chicago that got them ,PHLI , Succezz and leaders
and everybody else thanks for the AF1 ID comments

Back
Top Bottom