OFFICIAL January 2010 Website/Outlet/Store Report Thread Vol. What will 2010 Bring?

Originally Posted by Zach13g

johnson creek only had a few size 8's left in the premier Jordan 2009's when they closed at 7:00 est.

thanks to everyone posting info today.

edit:
when I called at 6:45 the had 7 pairs of size 12, I bought 1. The other 6 were gone by 7:00.

my size too! oh well. congrats to those who got their pairs!

dang i was gonna call 2morrow and try to get a sz10
i need to save tha $$ for my grails anyway

Saw these in Ross last week...

Isn't that a Fragment symbol on the back?

wjdjt1.jpg

r1g3uw.jpg

2n0tt3c.jpg

Good update happens when I take a nap
laugh.gif

I would of scooped another pair just to beat around everyday.

Whoever finds those silver 1/2 cents samples. HOLLA.

Hello all. I am looking for size 13's of the QS AM 1's at the cheapest outlet price. I am about to give in and just grab them at $69.99 a pop because Iam afraid they will not be there long. Any help is appreciated.

wow waht a day to be at work. anyone think they can help me out with that jacket or 2k9.
BTw woodburn nike got Safari Print books. i belive they are a quickstrike.

they had those fragment sneakers at my ross too.

they are the Zoom Tennis TZ (tier zero), the ones i bought were red though.

check your local ross, they may have them...

Puma shoes and bags on Gilt Groupe tomorrow starting at noon eastern time...up to 70% off!

orig.jpg

if you're not familiar w/ Gilt Groupe it's a members only site that sells high end and designer brandsat deep discounts

if you're not a member you can use this invitation link:
Puma

can I ask you guys a question? whats so special about those AM1's ? They look pretty dope and probably are comfy as hell. Why do they move so fast ?I'm trying not to be a lemur and follow the crowd and buy a pair...hahahaha.

Originally Posted by kevvv

can I ask you guys a question? whats so special about those AM1's ? They look pretty dope and probably are comfy as hell. Why do they move so fast ? I'm trying not to be a lemur and follow the crowd and buy a pair...hahahaha.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
is all you need to know, straight stylin

Too bad I missed out on these, all I needed was one pair.

A big thanks to s2kray for the info and congrats to those who were able to get a pair.

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

Originally Posted by jgoods

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

Air Max 1 SOLD OUT?

just got off wit a Rep and told me a dude walked in and bought all of them.

man...happens everytime....once the ball drops....a big swoop occurs.
eek.gif
haaha. thats right. pretty much sums it up.
roll.gif

Thanks for all the update, received both sample all black penny 2 & 1/2 cents for $35 each.

Thanks again.

Originally Posted by Airmiles

Thanks for all the update, received both sample all black penny 2 & 1/2 cents for $35 each.

Thanks again.
Lucky! I hate that sample shoe's are normally sz 9 and below
frown.gif

Originally Posted by elpurepecha

Originally Posted by auright

what exciting day.......missed all the action. guess i will wait till the next round

guess you were away form your comp. all day too.

me too man i slept on those AM1's. the outlet in Kansas didn't have to much but forces, sharkalaid some stuff like that. they did have these white AirRaid that i liked FSR and some 8's in a brown women's colorway in 11 in women's

Orlando Prime from last night. These are the only things that peaked my interest a bit. Still pricey to me though. Some might be interested.

I believe these were 109.99

Just letting you know that these are out there too. The prices leave a lot to be desired though.

Back
Top Bottom