OFFICIAL January 2010 Website/Outlet/Store Report Thread Vol. What will 2010 Bring?

SomethingDunk wrote:

FSR

i copped these on the 23rd from the store CityGear. I paid like $55.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by 23phorlife

any idea on how long you can hold an item in your CART b 4 purchasin it on NDC ????????
thanks
I don't think its very long cause when i went to order my DJ AM dunks i had an 11 in the cart was looking through the site for 10 mins and they took it out had to settle for half a size smaller.

Originally Posted by el cuco

any idea on how long you can hold an item in your CART b 4 purchasin it on NDC ????????
thanks
I don't think its very long cause when i went to order my DJ AM dunks i had an 11 in the cart was looking through the site for 10 mins and they took it out had to settle for half a size smaller.
depends on the demand for the product.
something that isnt selling well stays in ur cart as long as its available.
but if the product is selling out, there is definitely a shorter time frame that they are in there.

thanks
I hope you're not confusing an item being in your cart with an item being held for you.  Just because it's in your cart doesn't mean it's saved/set aside for you, waiting for you to purchase when you're ready.  For example, if there are 3 size 10s left of a certain shoe in inventory, and you add one to your cart, if you don't check out before someone buys the 3, you will loose the one in your cart.  This was evident when the huge Air Jordan DB 6 craze was going on, and they'd periodically do a partial restock on NDC.  People would add whatever size to their carts, and if they didn't check out fast enough (we're talking minutes), it was no longer available when they went to pay.  This is how pretty much all websites work.

went to my ross today and picked up a red perfect penny sweatshirt in size xl. it fits a bit bigger than i thought. if anyone is interested in it, send me a pm.

Check you bank statements after ordering from an outlet. I was charged twice for AMI's with two different taxes. I spoke with the manager, and will be sending the shoes back, getting my money back, plus shipping and an additional 20% off.

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

Check you bank statements after ordering from an outlet. I was charged twice for AMI's with two different taxes. I spoke with the manager, and will be sending the shoes back, getting my money back, plus shipping and an additional 20% off.

Did this show on your recipt too or just your bank statement?

Nanbeezy, I too was charged twice for my AM1 but it was a mistake. The worker was ringing up my order for express shipping when the manager came in and took over, only charging me for ground. Since Fedex's prices are fixed, they had to void that order, and charge my card again the next day for the right amount.

The first charge fell off my account in about 3 days.

I'm not sure if this mirrors your incident or not.

wink.gif
nanbeezy wrote:

thats illiegal to charge 2 differnt taxes on any item.

on my way to STL Mills-hope I have something to report
I gotta spend these $25 cards befor they expire

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

^ yeah at my ross they had a whole bunch of those 

what city/state ross is this? i need a M or L
how do they run?
nerd.gif

they have like 20 in red size XL tho when i checked a few days ago 
EDIT im going in 20 minutes i can check if they have other sizes or pickups pm me

Back
Top Bottom