OFFICIAL JANUARY 2010 PICK UP POST vol. START THE NEW YEAR OFF RIGHT! NO PIC QUOTING!!!!

^
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

All GREAT Pickups On This Page EXCEPT Those HalfCent Samples
tongue.gif

My Copper Penny Crew Came In Today, And I Must Say The Quality On This Thing Is Actually Pretty Nice
pimp.gif

If Anyone Is Interested, I Have An Extra Size Large In This Crew As I Copped It Just In Case This M I'm Keeping Was Too Small..... It'll Be Going BackTo The Local Outlet As A Return If Not

Originally Posted by eciaccord

Found these am 1 id's for $39 at the clearance store. They cam with infrared laces but swaped them with all black instead.

what do u mean clearance store?

JC5123 -- where did u get the star from?

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

This %$%#! J and his outlet/ebay pickups, yes im mad.
hey hey the samples are a lil different than retail... check sample thread
nerd.gif

very nice jordans, just had a quick question, how do you know when a pair of shoes are game worn by michael, they come with some type of certificate ofauthenticity?

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

dope pickups fellas, those XI's, 180's and AM light 3's are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

my "Kill Bill" inspired ID's finally got delivered.....

one of my all time favorite flicks ever. and the IDs they inspired pretty sick to say the least.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

So Much Sole 23 wrote:

CharmCityKid wrote:

i'm sick of this guy bigj505 thinking he is special cause he got '00 SJs and '01 breds ds. for the low at that.
mad.gif
tongue.gif
QFT..... I Told This Man He's Lucky I Don't Know His Address............. I'm Liable To Do A B & E On This Fool Dane Cook Style
nerd.gif

Charm knows my address but hes scared of the General
nerd.gif

anym89.gif

this just got over here to me, perfect timing i must say..on the day he scored his 28,000th point
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

another "grail" off the list.. and maybe the last.

A long.... long time coming for these.

cue up lil' flips 'game over'. it feels like ive reached the pinnacle with my trainers. nothing left for me.

I
laugh.gif

You may retire for now, but there will always be something that will draw you back in...

No kidding... especially if Wally's got fools like me asking him left & right if he's gonna get the xxxxxx trainers...
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom