OFFICIAL JANUARY 2010 PICK UP POST vol. START THE NEW YEAR OFF RIGHT! NO PIC QUOTING!!!!

sneakerd - that pic of the 6s =
eek.gif

benthugs -
pimp.gif
pickups. always staying with dope kobe pickups bro.

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by mhtcjt37

^Love that shirt, is it new?

its like 2 years old made by nikes blue ribbon sports dept?

ive been lookin for it for like 2 years too
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
info?

Wore mine today....I got it in black and royal blue too.....two of them with tags.

Originally Posted by Addicted To Exclusives

Zoom Tre for $34.99

Sample dunks. I can't find any info about these online but these are waterproof so thats why I picked them up.
Yeah Tom I picked up a pair too and couldnt find any info on them.....great quality.

modizilla, did that shirt come from adidas outlet or is that new? i might look for it

yea if ur talking bout those ant i seen em on sale for $50 at flamingos, dunno if you have one in ur area but i think its a chain

Originally Posted by JC5123

modizilla, did that shirt come from adidas outlet or is that new? i might look for it
From Australia. Star Wars range dropping over a period of months. Big story on it atsneakerfreaker.com

Originally Posted by HatchMo

That picture looks great, but with the infrared pack confirmed i think i'm just going to wait.

infrared pack?when is that releasing?

^ that's a niiiiice price. i would cop in my size with the quickness. just picked these up recently.

GZAgenius, nice pickup, but not sure if those are DS. Peep the creases in the midsole....

For me, Lebron 6 Lows & some Zoom Elite 4s to get back into running....

t03y1h.jpg

154w1f8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom