OFFICIAL JANUARY '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

I have noticed that. I've seen Jordan 9's, 7's all sitting on the wall when there's no discount. In general, when there's no discount, the store has significantly less people in it. 20% or 30% off, it's a damned bed bug infestation in there.
We had Retro 7s sit for a week.  We marked down a Free Trainer to 24.97 and sold 50 pairs to bulk buyers in 45 minutes.

Round Rock NFS, I would avoid at all cost. They supposedly sent my item out and I should have received it.. But my tracking show otherwise..manager claimed he watched the entire operation while packaging up items and apparently he saw my item packed up and shipped.. But then the manager told me a differ story that was sent to the wrong address..

Nike corporate has been Contacted and they will be investigating I to each of the employees I dealt with specific names employee id's. if you scumbag employees are reading this....enjoy your mistake.

I've seen this recently at the Lee & Wrentham MA outlets, too. Just snapping pics of everything on the aisle racks, at all different angles. It's weird... anyone know what they're up to???
Could be anything. I originally thought that maybe they owned small sneaker shops and were looking for certain shoes to sell in their stores. Or maybe some sort of overseas sneaker operation. Now I think that it might be some sort of counterfeit operation. Taking pictures of shoes from various angles in an attempt to get a good idea of the design involved. Counterfeiting is big in Flushing.

I've seen this recently at the Lee & Wrentham MA outlets, too. Just snapping pics of everything on the aisle racks, at all different angles. It's weird... anyone know what they're up to???
They're counterfeiters. Way back in the day, my girlfriend (now wife) worked at Steve Madden and they had a whole script to deal with them. They would ask which shoes were the most popular, the answer was "all of them." If they started taking pictures, they'd tell them that they had to stop for the privacy of the other customers.

Last edited:
Nike Factory Store Howell, MI

KD 8 purple/green $120 or $125
KD 7 elite black/rose $150
KD 7 elite royal $150

I don't follow KD's line so I don't know if those are the exact colorways

Lebron 12 lows blue/yellow $120
Lebron 12 lows red $120

These are the only things that stood out. All fsr

Could be anything. I originally thought that maybe they owned small sneaker shops and were looking for certain shoes to sell in their stores. Or maybe some sort of overseas sneaker operation. Now I think that it might be some sort of counterfeit operation. Taking pictures of shoes from various angles in an attempt to get a good idea of the design involved. Counterfeiting is big in Flushing.
They're counterfeiters. Way back in the day, my girlfriend (now wife) worked at Steve Madden and they had a whole script to deal with them. They would ask which shoes were the most popular, the answer was "all of them." If they started taking pictures, they'd tell them that they had to stop for the privacy of the other customers.

They are not counterfeiters, counterfiters will simply buy them. There are no factory's over here making fakes. I can understand their language, some are asking their bosses on the phone if they should buy or not "most likely overseas shop owner", Others are asking friends or family if they like to buy for them.

Check your Footlockers/House of Hoops. At the ones near me (MD), non-elite Kobe X, as well as all the KD 8's were 99.99. Not bad at all, especially if paired with a Platinum reward or coupon.

Some colorways I remember standing out- Kobe X Overcome, Seattle color pair, and crimson/black. Kd's plenty including USA and V-8 (red).

westgate mall nike factory store, saratoga, ca

nike t shirts, 2 for $25.

kyrie 1 green size 10.5 $89.99 on the back wall

kobe x mambamercurial size 10 on register counter

uhmmmm

8510 S Cottage Grove Ave
Chicago, IL 60619

I got hung up on half way through the call. "My manager said we're not taking phone orders on these"

Philly premium outlets has pantone 11's b grades for 180 today... Sold out now though... Keep an eye out

STOP WITH ALL OF THE COMPLAINING!

STOP WITH REQUESTING PICKUPS!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom