OFFICIAL JANUARY '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
your best bet is to talk to someone there to see if you can get an answer. they always get stuff so its just a matter of finding out when they get shipment and when they put it on the floor.

That's the best bet but a lot of places won't tell you that info since you might try and use it to steal from them. Never hurts to call and ask though, since its different from store to store most likely.

Last edited:
I wonder if some people return things and re-buy right away at the outlet price.

They would lose money then. Returns are refunded with the lowest price the computer shows.

its actually not allowed. the system does mark the product down but you aren't supposed to be able to rebuy the shoes. there are schemes to work around it but its far from a 100% solution.

Last time I returned foams to the outlet employees were all over them before they finished giving me my credit

employees hide the good stuff behind the counter. one time i saw the security guy asking the cashier for his "reserves". im not complaining because i'd do it too if i was an employee :tongue:

San Leandro Clearance Store

Lebron X sz11 up
Melo 9 BHM
Flyknit Trainers
KD V - 2 cw (not the Elite ones)
Flyknit Chukka only saw a 10.5
Zoom Soldier VI (red/white, blue/white)

Last edited:
employees hide the good stuff behind the counter. one time i saw the security guy asking the cashier for his "reserves". im not complaining because i'd do it too if i was an employee
tongue.gif

San Leandro Clearance Store

Lebron X sz11 up
Melo 9 BHM
Flyknit Trainers
KD V - 2 cw (not the Elite ones)
Flyknit Chukka only saw a 10.5
Zoom Soldier VI (red/white, blue/white)
They aren't hiding it behind the counter... that's where they go. Policy. What are you talking about?

They would lose money then. Returns are refunded with the lowest price the computer shows.
Not necessarily, i once returned a nike outlet product back with the receipt, and she scanned them in and called an employee to put them on the hash wall, i asked what the price was at that moment and it was the same price i purchased at, but that day there was a promotion where two 30% discounts stacked so i just re-purchased at half price.

However, i do think that was a one- time only type of thing, if i came in constantly and tried to do that i'm sure it'd be halted, or maybe the employee wasn't knowledgeable.

Worth a try to all you other Outlet shoppers out there
its actually not allowed. the system does mark the product down but you aren't supposed to be able to rebuy the shoes. there are schemes to work around it but its far from a 100% solution.

Last edited:
naw, employees generally get 1st dibs on returns tho I agree, they put the shoes behind the counter before deciding what to do with them.

sometimes they put them up front near a register for customers to see (like its being showcased). most times they end up on the hash wall if an employee didn't call dibs.

Not necessarily, i once returned a nike outlet product back with the receipt, and she scanned them in and called an employee to put them on the hash wall, i asked what the price was at that moment and it was the same price i purchased at, but that day there was a promotion where two 30% discounts stacked so i just re-purchased at half price.

However, i do think that was a one- time only type of thing, if i came in constantly and tried to do that i'm sure it'd be halted, or maybe the employee wasn't knowledgeable.

Worth a try to all you other Outlet shoppers out there

was a courtesy.

Sorry if this is a stupid question but can you stack the $5 survey gift cards or does it depend on the employee you go to?

Sorry if this is a stupid question but can you stack the $5 survey gift cards or does it depend on the employee you go to?

Can you? Yes.
Will they let you? Probably not.

actually, its a YMMV. you aren't supposed to and there are cases where ive heard the system wont allow it. I was able to stack some at a niketown over the summer tho. the girl was just like, "we can try and if the system takes it then you can."

They aren't hiding it behind the counter... that's where they go. Policy. What are you talking about?
And sometimes they can't be sold right away, if that's the first time the shoe has been in the outlet.  It needs to get added to the system first, before anyone (employees included) can buy them.

I called yesterday, No phone orders until THURSDAY NEXT WEEK

Not sure if you meant Aurora, IL or the original poster's location, but I believe these have been sitting at Aurora for a couple weeks now. I think someone originally posted that these were here, unless I'm confusing with South Chi.

Can you? Yes.
Will they let you? Probably not.

actually, its a YMMV. you aren't supposed to and there are cases where ive heard the system wont allow it. I was able to stack some at a niketown over the summer tho. the girl was just like, "we can try and if the system takes it then you can."
whats ymmv mean????
i thought it meant "your mileage may vary"

I remember before when outlets would issue you a 20% voucher that's good for a couple of hours if you return something, they would even ask you if you want to re-purchase the item you returned using the voucher.

It means the situation may be different for you.

Example:  One outlet may let you do phone orders for those limited kicks they just got, another may say you have to wait until the weekend is over.

Checked out my local Ross at seven corners, va.

View media item 732819 kobe 7 sz 11 and 8.5 $59

View media item 732821 dwights sz 12 $39

View media item 732826 lunar tr1 $32

Had a few other Nike lunar shoes in scattered sizes, some running some trainers. I passed on the kobes, tried them on and they were too snug. I normally wear an 11.5/12 depending on the shoe.

Also copped this kd zip up hoodie for $19. Was on clearance. Not sure if there were other sizes.

Very strange considering this Ross never has anything.

View media item 732831

i still dont know what it means :lol:
does that mean how far im willing to travel or something

Can't lie, there was a time when I wondered the same thing. :lol:

Anyway, here's a $20 off $100 online coupon for ****'s Sporting Goods if anyone wants it.
ErStuhtsE0Wd6

It's possible that it'll only work on ESPN Fan Shop items. YMMV...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom