OFFICIAL JANUARY '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
just picked up a black / lime green Jordan leather motorcycle jacket in a 3xl for $120 at a Marshalls in NH. they had over 20 nike jackets on the clearance rack (all $200-500 jackets) for $40-120.

Hash wall also had some purple ones with an extra 20% off
I wish my Nike outlet had the Atomic purple ones. called my local outlet and they only had the black/sequoia in 10, 10.5, and 11.5 I think. Great Lakes crossing, Auburn MI. out the door will be less than $80.

Jordan XX8 Oak Hill

Rosemont, IL would not price match with Grove City, PA. $130 at Rosemont.

DC Folks - Footaction in Forestville, MD had some KD V for $80 (Birch and Home).  Footaction at the Blvd had some Soldier VI (Bambo/Bright Crimson and Wolf Grey) for $50

I probably should have mentioned this when I posted the price for Grove City PA on those oak hill xx8s, but it slipped my mind. Tanger Outlets - Pittsburgh has/had a FSR and will do phone orders and match Grove City, PA. They did it for me last week. They came out to 98.97 shipped to my door. Sorry.

Tanger's Phone number is 724-228-7357. They open at 10 EST and close at 7 EST

Last edited:
This thread is HEATING UP again... back to the quality of several months ago. Nice work and some nice deals out there. Patiently waiting my February opportunity to hit up Auburn Hills, MI and Birch Run, MI.

I wish my Nike outlet had the Atomic purple ones. called my local outlet and they only had the black/sequoia in 10, 10.5, and 11.5 I think. Great Lakes crossing, Auburn MI. out the door will be less than $80.
I copped a pair of 12's in the Atomic Purple for $69 less 30% at the Conroe, TX clearance store on Sunday.  Also got some AM90 Tianjin and Lunarglide 5 Undercover JP's for the same $.

bunch of random samples in size 9 and 10 at great mall on the hash wall over the weekend priced around 20-30 bucks with 20% off. someone scored a pair of air max 2014 samples for 14 bucks after the discount.

Last edited:
Are we just not going to mention how he picked up some sample kobe 7s lol?? I think most kobe samples are dope, just puts a nice twist to things.

I copped a pair of 12's in the Atomic Purple for $69 less 30% at the Conroe, TX clearance store on Sunday.  Also got some AM90 Tianjin and Lunarglide 5 Undercover JP's for the same $.
Great score. Just called them and they only had mc Flyknit Free's, no Lunar1, trainer, or racers available. Thanks for the heads up though

Great score. Just called them and they only had mc Flyknit Free's, no Lunar1, trainer, or racers available. Thanks for the heads up though
They had 6-8 pairs of Atomic Purps in 12 on Sunday.  Also had all red lunar 1's in multiple sizes.  They did have a crapton of the flyknit frees, passed on those tho.

I had a few people hit me about this so I thought I would clarify.

Nike is no longer using the "B-Grade" stamps. They are now going by "cosmetic seconds".

The shoes are not fake, early release, grey market or what have you. Nike is just using a different terminology.

I had a few people hit me about this so I thought I would clarify.

Nike is no longer using the "B-Grade" stamps. They are now going by "cosmetic seconds".

The shoes are not fake, early release, grey market or what have you. Nike is just using a different terminology.
Are we just not going to mention how he picked up some sample kobe 7s lol?? I think most kobe samples are dope, just puts a nice twist to things.

the b-grade stamp always said cosmetic imperfections, a new stamp could be coo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom