Official Jags vs. Pats Thread - What good is "ball control" when your down by 21?

That was Dennis Northcutt out of Arizona doing me a personal favor for being a loyal Arizona football fan as hard as that may be

That was a very nice throw considering he was under pressure and was back pedaling the entire time.

Northcut is a (())

you got your qb earning his stripes...standing there in the pocket against the blitz...taking punishment...and u as a wide receiever are scared of being hit byasante samuel....*****
indifferent.gif
.....i have no respect for you....

the defense can't stop the pats and u cant make that damn catch....kick him off the team.....

One of the nicest throws that i have ever seen DROPPED by a wide receiver. Northcutt should be CUT if he isnt able to redeem himself for that one.
smh.gif

well, it's become a chess match. it's gonna come down to possessions and dare i say it, "ball control"..... i guess i may have to change mytitle....

Originally Posted by lionheart

that dropped pass could be a deciding factor for this game.
I was thinking the same thing.

smh.gif
@ Northcutt Todd Pinkstoning that catch.

Garrard has played exceptional tonight, both QBs really but you've come to expect this type of performance fromhim.

Brady is a*#++*$% surgeon in the pocket.....is this the most effective a QB has ever played in a playoff game?

#77 was holding so bad that pass... watch him, he was up in the jersey and shoulderpads
laugh.gif

But Northcutt is to blame for this in the first place, droppin those passes
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
Watson ran the DB Flat over at the GoalLine Good *%%@, Good throw Lets go Garrard ...

how about blitzing brady once in awhile? brady got all day to throw the ball.
and when randy Moss bombs one on one coverage, U experts are gonna be saying, "why'd they blirz and leave Moss one on one"
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom