Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

Originally Posted by im that one

Originally Posted by Dunks206

It's the Palm pre theme, but I changed the background, added the calender/weather/email client thing for my lockscreen and some other stuff... Through SSH. I forgot where I got the palm pre theme from though.
how do you add the calendar/weather/email things for the lockscreen???

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

iFunbox is the EASIEST way to SSH into your iphone
pimp.gif
Better than DiskAid?
Never used diskaid but i just plug my phone in and click on ifunbox and im in

Has anyone else received random texts lately? A friend of mine and I both got some random texts today. The one I got said "Coby sent you a message"and then it had a link that it wanted to redirect me to. I just deleted it. My friends text said something about a bank or something...anyone else get anythinglike this today?

Originally Posted by Si3xers55

Has anyone else received random texts lately? A friend of mine and I both got some random texts today. The one I got said "Coby sent you a message" and then it had a link that it wanted to redirect me to. I just deleted it. My friends text said something about a bank or something...anyone else get anything like this today?
I think that's a virus.

Check it:

Btw, has anyone updated to 3.0.1 and jailbroke/unlocked it yet?

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

Originally Posted by Si3xers55

Has anyone else received random texts lately? A friend of mine and I both got some random texts today. The one I got said "Coby sent you a message"
and then it had a link that it wanted to redirect me to. I just deleted it. My friends text said something about a bank or something...anyone else get anything
like this today?
I think that's a virus.

Check it:

Btw, has anyone updated to 3.0.1 and jailbroke/unlocked it yet?

4chan?

hey can some one give me a walk thru on changing themes and adding roms. i just got a 32 gig 3gs. ive been using black beries or treos for most of my time withcellphones.you can pm it or post thanks

Originally Posted by dmagic21

hey can some one give me a walk thru on changing themes and adding roms. i just got a 32 gig 3gs. ive been using black beries or treos for most of my time with cellphones.you can pm it or post thanks
just got my 3GS like a week ago also, this is what i did:

first,
jailbreak with redsn0w first... (tutorial below)
http://www.iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=4447

once you jailbreak it with redsn0w it should automatically install Cydia on your iPhone
using Cydia, i reccommend installing these apps seen in this youtube video...

if you did the above, you should have downloaded and installed winterboard (app that sets your theme)
you can find themes on cydia, or online and transfer them to your iPhone via SSH (you can learn how to SSH through youtube)

and for free apps... install installous/hackulous, which can be seen here:

switched up yet again. kinda cleaned up my lockscreen and status bar. changed some icons and ipod player

atuts9.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I tried putting downloaded movies into my iphone...And i converted them to mp4,but when i go to sync it, the movie doesn't show up to put on the iphone, even though its already in my movie section of itunes....Anybody know whati'm doing wrong??[/color]

Originally Posted by JordanDon23

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I tried putting downloaded movies into my iphone...And i converted them to mp4, but when i go to sync it, the movie doesn't show up to put on the iphone, even though its already in my movie section of itunes....Anybody know what i'm doing wrong??[/color]

are you using the right codec? it has to be .mp4 and h.264 to work

anybody know a good site to download mp4 movies ? so i can upload to my iphone ;

Originally Posted by Nasty Mane23

What I Can Do to get Internet on my phone with T-Mobile
go to APN type epc.tmobile.com but you need a data plan,i had a g1 with data services plan 1000 minutes 1000 texts i just put the sim card in myiphone and typed that ..works .
smile.gif

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I tried putting downloaded movies into my iphone...And i converted them to mp4, but when i go to sync it, the movie doesn't show up to put on the iphone, even though its already in my movie section of itunes....Anybody know what i'm doing wrong??[/color]

I think you also have to have the right resolution as well. (480x320)

Use Videora iPhone Converter. Yes it's free.

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

OR

Did you tick the box from the Movies tab before syncing it?..

Sometimes you can forget little stuff like that ..
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Saba

Originally Posted by Nasty Mane23

What I Can Do to get Internet on my phone with T-Mobile
go to APN type epc.tmobile.com but you need a data plan,i had a g1 with data services plan 1000 minutes 1000 texts i just put the sim card in my iphone and typed that ..works .
smile.gif

Ok I Did That. But What Do i put for Descripton,Server and Account.

Does anyone use Clockscreen? I just installed it and i like it. But i don't know how to change the location for the weather. It's stuck on Baton Rouge.Can anyone help me?

Back
Top Bottom