Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

Hey can anybody hook me up with that website to get/make ringtones?Thanks
happy.gif

I go to http://www.myxer.com/make/ and make my own ringtones or download from otherfolks. Hope this helps

Originally Posted by that WAVE

Is there anyway to keep text messages on vibrate but keep my ringtone for calls?

and this is what I'm working with rt now...jail broken with purplera1n
need some go to apps, any suggestions? and help with a tutorial on putting an emulator on it

iphonescreen.jpg

Apps I have right now are:
1) WunderRadio-plays radio stations from across the world
2) Backgrounder-runs iphone applications in the background
3) BossPrefs-extended version of Settings
4) Cycorder-video record
5) 5 icon dock-have 5 icons on the bottom instead of 4
6) Sportacular-best sports app yet
7) iWant or AroundMe
8 ) MakeItMine-Change your carrier name to whatever you want
9) iBlank-lets you create an unlimited amount of blank icons that can be used to create custom springboard layouts

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

Originally Posted by fivefivenine

one11archerave wrote:

I wish you could change the text message notification sound. I want to get the ESPN SportsCenter tone.

you can if it's jailbroken.

seriously?
I just ASSUMED you could put your own text notifications in there, no wonder...

and what exactly does jailbreaking do, does that unlock the phone or something? is it hard to do? I don't wanna turn my brand new phone into a brand new paperweight, that aint right
laugh.gif

jailbreaking the iPhone allows you to install custom themes and user made packages/mods/apps. You can also install apps for free (using one of those custom packages). It basically opens up the possibilites for the phone. Unlocking it takes one more step and opens the phone up to another carrier. Jailbreaking wont turn your phone into a brick tho.
As far as text notifications go, im rocking with the power rangers communicator sound right now, so it can be done. It just takes a little FTP work

I think I'm gonna jailbreak my 3GS tonight. Can someone help me out on how to change the SMS notification?

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

how did you guys get to change all those icons?

the options on cydia suck...can you make your own?
through cydia, under the themes(apps) section. the one i have is called 'pump' and then you just activate it through winterboard

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

how'd you get that bullet bill on the unlock thing?... nice
if your iphone is jailbroken, i can send you the files for it and teach you how to install it onto your iphone

Originally Posted by HiroNakamura

if your iphone is jailbroken, i can send you the files for it and teach you how to install it onto your iphone
Yep mine's jailbroken

Originally Posted by HiroNakamura

Yep mine's jailbroken
DM me your email addy, n ill walk give you the steps.

I haven't read through this thread so this may have been answered already but has there been a fix for Pwnage Tool crashing when creating the firmware forthe 3.0 Jailbreak on PowerPC Macs?

A couple of quick questions how do i install installous and how do i re jailbreak my iphone i have it jailbroken at the mo but cydia doesnt work so i want tore jailbreak

Originally Posted by rowenarrow

���

This changes the game here in Kuwait. I am not wasting another dime.
will this work with the 3G since it doesnt have an auto-focus camera?

��

Originally Posted by jonathan0389

A couple of quick questions how do i install installous and how do i re jailbreak my iphone i have it jailbroken at the mo but cydia doesnt work so i want to re jailbreak
To re-jailbreak, just restore to factory settings on itunes. Then Do the jailbreakn again/

Back
Top Bottom