Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

Originally Posted by JordanDon23

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Does anybody remember the name of the application to be able to keep your background image even when using a theme???[/color]

That's on Winterboard. You just have to check "User Wallpapers" I think, nut make sure that it's higher up on the list than the themeyou're using.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Does anybody remember the name of the application to be able to keep your background image even when using a theme???[/color]

That's on Winterboard. You just have to check "User Wallpapers" I think, nut make sure that it's higher up on the list than the themeyou're using.

I know asked this before..but never got an answer...so here I'll pose the question again...

Periodically, incoming calls to my phone get a message that says, "the number you have dialed is not a working number...."

Has anybody else had this happen (and what did you do to fix it)...

I've had the iphone for a month and love it but if this can't be resolved then I may have to give it up. For people who call me regularly, they knowits wrong and call back. But if my job or someone else important calls, they won't know and will just hang up.

Pertinent details:
was on AT&T prior to getting iphone so just an upgrade, not a port.
Had an old SIM and continued to used that...Thought that was the problem so I got a new SIM from AT&T...still have same issue.
I keep 3g on all the time.

I know asked this before..but never got an answer...so here I'll pose the question again...

Periodically, incoming calls to my phone get a message that says, "the number you have dialed is not a working number...."

I've had the iphone for a month and love it but if this can't be resolved then I may have to give it up. For people who call me regularly, they knowits wrong and call back. But if my job or someone else important calls, they won't know and will just hang up.

Pertinent details:
Had an old SIM and continued to used that...Thought that was the problem so I got a new SIM from AT&T...still have same issue.

Pertinent details:

Pertinent details:

Pertinent details:

Back
Top Bottom