Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

Originally Posted by jordanfanatic23

Quick reply is sick cus u can reply from any app. To hide your text use lockdown or iblacklist to hide sms previews
pimp.gif
. Whats everyone talking about beejive being gone btw? Mine works fine.
Yea i have iblacklist now
Does iblacklist block the smspreview and sitll let you quick reply? somehow lol

laugh.gif

sucks

I guess ill keep irealsms with the password
I hate having to exit out of something important or something id rather be doing
laugh.gif
smh.gif

edit:
quick sms is cool, ima leav eit like this for a lil while see how it is...

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by ericescobar

so what are we saying the iphone 3.0 is going to have? (i don't mean OS 3, but iphone 3)
16 gigs?
non-plastic shell?
video?
what else?
thinner/slimmer
foward facing camera
video
32 gigs
better battery
flash
wireless sync
HD screen
better material/no cheap plastic(aluminum ftw)
stereo speakers

these are all MAYBE'S, but very possible
just a matter of time
those are really unlikely
yea thats true but hopefully Apple comes threw
you better believe though around june they will talk about a new iPhone, most likely steve jobs will make a surprise appearance and announce it
reason they just announced software and not hardware now is because they dont want their sales to dip within these 4 months

i trying to get a facebook app, twitter app, and aim app for free....someone please help i used appulo.us from my phone but when i try n install them nothingshows up i had to do this like 4 times to each

i trying to get a facebook app, twitter app, and aim app for free....someone please help i used appulo.us from my phone but when i try n install them nothingshows up i had to do this like 4 times to each

Originally Posted by suprastar

i trying to get a facebook app, twitter app, and aim app for free....someone please help i used appulo.us from my phone but when i try n install them nothing shows up i had to do this like 4 times to each

Why don't you just get them all from the apple store, it's free.

You can still use the appstore if your iphone is unlocked...

Create an account on itunes and you can download all the apps from the appstore...

Just drag them to your iphone in itunes...

Im just hearing all these rumors/reports of a new iphone coming in the summer, and I just got my 3G last week. If i would have known about this, i would havewaited.
mad.gif

But still, the 3G is
pimp.gif

so i got backgrounder and insomnia working with beejive and its
pimp.gif
but the battery dies faster and it lags a bit anyway to fix the lag time??

Back
Top Bottom