Official iPhone/iPod, Droid, Evo, etc Screenshot Thread Vol. Let's see your setup!

so is it possible to just change the lock screen but not the app logos and stuff?
I'm new to this, just got my iphone 4 yesterday, not jailbreaked.
I just want a cool lockscreen like the one above !

^Impossible unless you jailbreak.

Somebody tell me where to get nice themes and carrier/wifi icons for iOS 5
nerd.gif
already got the tethered jailbreak...

what are the upsides and downsides of jailbreaking?
if someone would like to break it down for me, please do
smile.gif

Originally Posted by 2Nick3

what are the upsides and downsides of jailbreaking?
if someone would like to break it down for me, please do
smile.gif
Look it up d00d. But a quick overview.

Pros:
-Faster phone.
-Free apps.
-More ability to customize the look and feel of your phone.

Cons:
-Voids the warranty until you unjailbreak.
-You can possibly brick your phone if you mess up the fairly easy process. Then it becomes a fancy paperweight.

Spoiler [+]

space_age_pimpin_by_jaydean03-d4e74iw.png
Spoiler [+]

newton_by_jaydean03-d4edy3f.png
Spoiler [+]

tenfiftyone_by_jaydean03-d4eth9o.png
Spoiler [+]
 http://th01.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2011/307/8/8/some_other_****_by_jaydean03-d4exl45.png

^ That's android isn't it
30t6p3b.gif

pissing me off because it looks like an iPhone and we don't even have sick +@#+ like that.

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

30t6p3b.gif

pissing me off because it looks like an iPhone and we don't even have sick +@#+ like that.

sadly yes, i will troll iPhone themes until my upgrade next June 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Uhh, yes they do...you're just not looking good enough. On another note, finally got a 4S...just waiting on that untethered jailbreak, so i can start themeing again. 

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

30t6p3b.gif

Uhh, yes they do...you're just not looking good enough. On another note, finally got a 4S...just waiting on that untethered jailbreak, so i can start themeing again. 
care to point me in the right direction for some that work on ios5?

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

30t6p3b.gif

care to point me in the right direction for some that work on ios5?
There isn't a specific theme that works for the iOS 5 yet, but you can definitely make them work. It just gets really confusing since names/locations of the icons, lockscreens, etc. have changed again. But if you're really interested and don't mind wasting hours and hours of figuring out the changes, lol, read this thread on MacThemes, http://www.macthemes.net/forum/viewtopic.php?id=16811325&p=1. So what i'm saying is, you can pretty much use any HD themes that were originally release for iOS 4+ to work for iOS 5, it's just complicated. 

i can't theme my ipod for !++!, i throw the theme folder into ssh and select it with winterboard and then the !++! wont change 
mad.gif

congrats on the 4S A0 
pimp.gif
 ima get one soon. 

please school me on what/how to do with themeing
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

i can't theme my ipod for !++!, i throw the theme folder into ssh and select it with winterboard and then the !++! wont change 
mad.gif

congrats on the 4S A0 
pimp.gif
 ima get one soon. 

frown.gif

Thanks. As for themeing, I can really only mess with icon themeings, other than that, i'm' stuck, 
laugh.gif
. And i won't be much help since i left my iPod Touch on 4.1, anything pass 4.1, i'll have to look up. On the other hand, i think i still have a couple of themes saved on my external harddrive...let me know if you want them...they're compatible with 4.1 - 4.0, i think.
laugh.gif
. Forgot to mention, these themes are only for non hd devices.

^Thanks A0 i own a 2g iPod Touch running 4.2.1 so its non-HD for sure. But i know i have a problem with my *@** because i'm throwing my themes in the right folder, i got em to the top on Winterboard and all that and NOTHING is changing but the font on my Lockscreen
tired.gif
. Is it cause i'm on 4.2?

Please Help!!
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

liveloveASAP.png

mad.gif

congrats on the 4S A0 
pimp.gif
 ima get one soon. 

frown.gif

30t6p3b.gif
I am disappoint

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

mad.gif

congrats on the 4S A0 
pimp.gif
 ima get one soon. 

frown.gif

30t6p3b.gif
I am disappoint
brah..i'm so used to android i just use my touch just for music. i JUST got into themeing this device, the last theme i put on this was Black UPs, i think it has something to do with the firmware i'm on.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

mad.gif

congrats on the 4S A0 
pimp.gif
 ima get one soon. 

frown.gif

30t6p3b.gif
I am disappoint
brah..i'm so used to android i just use my touch just for music. i JUST got into themeing this device, the last theme i put on this was Black UPs, i think it has something to do with the firmware i'm on.
eyes.gif

As long as u keep droppin' that $#@! for Android and don't completely leave us for the 4S i'm good
happy.gif

^Thanks A0 i own a 2g iPod Touch running 4.2.1 so its non-HD for sure. But i know i have a problem with my *@** because i'm throwing my themes in the right folder, i got em to the top on Winterboard and all that and NOTHING is changing but the font on my Lockscreen
tired.gif
. Is it cause i'm on 4.2?

Please Help!!
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
It's probably because the themes you are putting on Winterboard aren't 4.2.1 ready. Check this thread on Macthemes, http://macthemes.net/forum/viewtopic.php?id=16804453&p=56, it's lengthy but browse the thread because it'll help you on where the files are located and how they are named. 
Also, download an app from Cydia called "App Info." This app will help you theme your icons easier because it will show you how they're name and what the folders are name when you put them on Theme/Bunldes. 

I just picked up an unlocked 3gs (i got tmobile) after I lost my old droid last weekend. I'm already customizing it up a bit but I want to know if I should be downloading any updates that itunes is asking me about. Would it mess up the jailbreak if I downloaded the new iOS5 from them?

Since its all opinion in here...

...like barely 2% of you have ANY style or appreciation for aesthetics IMO.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom