Official iPhone/iPod, Droid, Evo, etc Screenshot Thread Vol. Let's see your setup!

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

^ u can always post em via-Flickr bro
grin.gif

nah man...i can't transfer files (wallpapers, sliders, icon packages, ROM updates) and all that. well, i can...but using bluetooth is a pain. i'd rather just buy a new usb cord. (i'm gonna just snatch one up someday...im bout that life.
nerd.gif
)

grin.gif

nah man...i can't transfer files (wallpapers, sliders, icon packages, ROM updates) and all that. well, i can...but using bluetooth is a pain. i'd rather just buy a new usb cord. (i'm gonna just snatch one up someday...im bout that life.
nerd.gif
)

Originally Posted by soltheman

grin.gif

nerd.gif
)

Just go to best buy and take the SD cards out of one of the galaxy tabs
laugh.gif

grin.gif

nerd.gif
)

laugh.gif

jmar 23- the theme is avenue b HD the lock screen i cant even remember what its called anymore, but its a combo of 2 things, and the carrier logo i already posted

jmar 23- the theme is avenue b HD the lock screen i cant even remember what its called anymore, but its a combo of 2 things, and the carrier logo i already posted

grin.gif

nerd.gif
)
laugh.gif
i dont use the external SD cards, breh. I use the internal 16gig (vibrant.) 8 for music, 4 for android dev, 2 misc.
but that could be a side hustle.
nerd.gif

grin.gif

nerd.gif
)
laugh.gif
i dont use the external SD cards, breh. I use the internal 16gig (vibrant.) 8 for music, 4 for android dev, 2 misc.
but that could be a side hustle.
nerd.gif

Damn Im confused bro. Just use dropbox to transfer any and everything. No need for a cord but u needa charge that phone though

Damn Im confused bro. Just use dropbox to transfer any and everything. No need for a cord but u needa charge that phone though

I got confused with dropbox and stopped using it, 
roll.gif
. i'll look into it tho.

nerd.gif

thanks g

I got confused with dropbox and stopped using it, 
roll.gif
. i'll look into it tho.

nerd.gif

thanks g

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Yeah, uh.
How do I get rid of the clock on the top bar for the lock screen?

How do I get those icons for the top bar on the regular screen?
clock on the lock screen is from "lockscreen clock hide" in cydia, its in the settings

and to change your carrier logo

Rotation Lock that you just ssh into your themes and check it on winterboard

Transformer logos

tetsujin that set up is nice!

Fasho. I got the transformers icons last night, but I was having the hardest time getting it to show up. I'll try again once I get home.

Yeah, uh.

clock on the lock screen is from "lockscreen clock hide" in cydia, its in the settings

Transformer logos

Fasho. I got the transformers icons last night, but I was having the hardest time getting it to show up. I'll try again once I get home.

Yeah, uh.

Transformer logos

follow the guide i posted

Yeah, uh.

Transformer logos

follow the guide i posted

Back
Top Bottom