Official iPhone/iPod, Droid, Evo, etc Screenshot Thread Vol. Let's see your setup!

I'm really liking the way the Droid users can modify their set ups. Shot out to Tetsujin23, you inspired me to modify my own theme instead of using pre-made themes from cydia. Took me a few hours to get this far today... still want to customize my icons before I try a new theme. Again thanks to Tetsujin23 for the dock and LS wall.

2nup3dy.jpg

333iufq.jpg

I'm really liking the way the Droid users can modify their set ups. Shot out to Tetsujin23, you inspired me to modify my own theme instead of using pre-made themes from cydia. Took me a few hours to get this far today... still want to customize my icons before I try a new theme. Again thanks to Tetsujin23 for the dock and LS wall.

2nup3dy.jpg

333iufq.jpg

eek.gif
I never knew my setups were that good, im just an noob. I feel blessed though. Thank u all.

Love the setup@caution I woulda thought that was a droid if it weren't for your top bar.
Its hella hard for me to customize my ipod, but know how to get into the files though.

Ill post that theme later today.

I wanna see more IOS !##*.

eek.gif
I never knew my setups were that good, im just an noob. I feel blessed though. Thank u all.

Love the setup@caution I woulda thought that was a droid if it weren't for your top bar.
Its hella hard for me to customize my ipod, but know how to get into the files though.

Ill post that theme later today.

I wanna see more IOS !##*.

Originally Posted by Serg812

These setups in here are crazy good.. Here are a couple of mine..
there is so much swag encapsulated in this one post.

good #*$* homie.

Originally Posted by Serg812

These setups in here are crazy good.. Here are a couple of mine..
there is so much swag encapsulated in this one post.

good #*$* homie.

Originally Posted by ljlukelj

What are you customizing cowan clock with?
nothing, they're all separated (colourwise) i have to install and uninstall to switch colours which is
mad.gif
but i barely use it.

lmk if u want them.

mein07-Good looks b.
smokin.gif

ipod setup (still needa work on my snowcover)
5528949303_02c02ca976.jpg

Back
Top Bottom