Official iPad Thread ("New iPad' to launch March 16 **Details Inside**)

Originally Posted by jbeezie

Figured Id ask here.

Have the opportunity to get:

1. iPad 1 - 32GB 3G for $325 OR
2. iPad 2 - 16GB + Smart Cover for $600

Which should I look into?

Figured Id ask here.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Figured Id ask here.

Yeah definitely go for #2. For what you're getting, you're probably paying only $20-40 above retail for both. Worth it IMO

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Figured Id ask here.

Yeah definitely go for #2. For what you're getting, you're probably paying only $20-40 above retail for both. Worth it IMO

That boy Drew!
pimp.gif
#SWAG.

I was on vacation last week, but they installed three units in our district office then, so I'll be waiting to see what the fuss is about tomorrow....

I personally don't see how this unit could benefit my uses though since I already have the iPhone 4 & Macbook...

PO

That boy Drew!
pimp.gif
#SWAG.

I was on vacation last week, but they installed three units in our district office then, so I'll be waiting to see what the fuss is about tomorrow....

I personally don't see how this unit could benefit my uses though since I already have the iPhone 4 & Macbook...

PO

i may exchange this orange cover for a leather, this thing attracts way too much dirt ...
that red leather on my white 32 would be ill, i almost bought it, put it down and got that orange ... i should have went the other way ... 

i may exchange this orange cover for a leather, this thing attracts way too much dirt ...
that red leather on my white 32 would be ill, i almost bought it, put it down and got that orange ... i should have went the other way ... 

Walked into target yesterday and they have about 1 of every model of ipad available....i have mine preordered at Bestbuy....was a little bitter that i could have copped but am waiting.  But i want white and all they had was black available.

should have copped to resell apparently

Walked into target yesterday and they have about 1 of every model of ipad available....i have mine preordered at Bestbuy....was a little bitter that i could have copped but am waiting.  But i want white and all they had was black available.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

ipad 1 or ipad 2's???? My target got a grip of first gens but NONE of the 2's

Originally Posted by piczon1983

2s.  It was the target greatland in Abingdon.  I got my ps3 there a week after release too when they were sold out everywhere.  From memory there was 1 16 gig 2 64 gigs and 1 32 gig.  They were all black.  I couldn't tell which were wifi only and which were 3g and wifi. 

Originally Posted by piczon1983

2s.  It was the target greatland in Abingdon.  I got my ps3 there a week after release too when they were sold out everywhere.  From memory there was 1 16 gig 2 64 gigs and 1 32 gig.  They were all black.  I couldn't tell which were wifi only and which were 3g and wifi. 

I'm telling you P, once you cop the Pad you ain't even gonna wanna open the MacBook no more. My laptop used to be connected to my hip. I'm talking about almost wouldn't go anywhere without it. But now I just make sure all content I need is on the Pad before i leave the house and I'm good money. I HATE having to wait 5 mins for my laptop to startup and trying to find a plug once the battery drains. I'm all about portability and this thing is heaven on the go.- Preciate it.

I'm telling you P, once you cop the Pad you ain't even gonna wanna open the MacBook no more. My laptop used to be connected to my hip. I'm talking about almost wouldn't go anywhere without it. But now I just make sure all content I need is on the Pad before i leave the house and I'm good money. I HATE having to wait 5 mins for my laptop to startup and trying to find a plug once the battery drains. I'm all about portability and this thing is heaven on the go.- Preciate it.

I freaking love the GarageBand app. Anytime I'm bored I can just pick it up and make a beat in 30 mins. Here's two quick songs I made entirely on the iPad (I rap for fun, nothing serious
laugh.gif
). Step your game Android!

I freaking love the GarageBand app. Anytime I'm bored I can just pick it up and make a beat in 30 mins. Here's two quick songs I made entirely on the iPad (I rap for fun, nothing serious
laugh.gif
). Step your game Android!

My dad keeps saying he's holding off on the iPad 2 since the 3rd edition drops in fall...Truth to this?

(I'm sure it's already been discussed in this thread, just dont feel like searching)

My dad keeps saying he's holding off on the iPad 2 since the 3rd edition drops in fall...Truth to this?

(I'm sure it's already been discussed in this thread, just dont feel like searching)

Originally Posted by Caerus

I seriously doubt we will see another iPad this year considering it was stated in the keynote that 2011 is the year of the iPad 2.  OAN, I ended up selling my iPad 2 16GB WIFI only for $600 yesterday.  I went and picked up a 16GB 3G + WIFI original iPad from AT&T for $430 plus tax.  Much better value for me and hopefully the iPad will be a substantial upgrade over the 2.

Originally Posted by Caerus

I seriously doubt we will see another iPad this year considering it was stated in the keynote that 2011 is the year of the iPad 2.  OAN, I ended up selling my iPad 2 16GB WIFI only for $600 yesterday.  I went and picked up a 16GB 3G + WIFI original iPad from AT&T for $430 plus tax.  Much better value for me and hopefully the iPad will be a substantial upgrade over the 2.

Not sure how many of you guys are in VA but the Target in Peninsula Center has 64GB White Wifi's. I called them up a few hours ago and they said there were 7 in stock. I picked one up after work and they didn't even have them out on display yet. If you're in Hampton Roads and still looking to snag one of these, now is your chance.

Back
Top Bottom