Official iPad Thread ("New iPad' to launch March 16 **Details Inside**)

^ I sit in the bed and browse, I take it to class and appointments I didn't need one because I have a Macbook Pro and 2 smartphones but it's way better to browse than my hot Mac

^ I sit in the bed and browse, I take it to class and appointments I didn't need one because I have a Macbook Pro and 2 smartphones but it's way better to browse than my hot Mac

I actually carry both alot of days. I find that I use my iPad for more casual browsing but I still enjoy the overall experience of having a computer available to me when needed. There have been alot of times where my MBP is near death and the iPad comes in handy. Plus I have well over 100 books on my iPad and alot of times I use it specifically for its e-reader capabilities.

I occasionally take just the iPad to work when I don't feel like carrying a backback with all my stuff as well (most days I have a DSLR, Macbook, Beats By Dres, MBP, and an iPad in my bag just because they are toys I tend to use on a regular basis)

on a note to myself I need to get a damn gun I just realized I am walking around with way too much in material goods most days

I actually carry both alot of days. I find that I use my iPad for more casual browsing but I still enjoy the overall experience of having a computer available to me when needed. There have been alot of times where my MBP is near death and the iPad comes in handy. Plus I have well over 100 books on my iPad and alot of times I use it specifically for its e-reader capabilities.

I occasionally take just the iPad to work when I don't feel like carrying a backback with all my stuff as well (most days I have a DSLR, Macbook, Beats By Dres, MBP, and an iPad in my bag just because they are toys I tend to use on a regular basis)

on a note to myself I need to get a damn gun I just realized I am walking around with way too much in material goods most days

Any suggestions on apps to use for streaming media to an ipad? Dropbox??

Also, is note taker HD the best for notes?

I received an Ipad 2 16gb as a gift and In terms of functionality, seems like Id use it most as a note taking device/ movies on the go type thing.

I received an Ipad 2 16gb as a gift and In terms of functionality, seems like Id use it most as a note taking device/ movies on the go type thing.

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

I have note taker HD. I'm very satisfied with it. It truly made my ipad a digital notebook for my school work/notes.

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

I have note taker HD. I'm very satisfied with it. It truly made my ipad a digital notebook for my school work/notes.

Did anyone else jump on the Verizon 1st Gen 64gb for $399? Got this yesterday and loving all the extra space and jailbreak.

will wait for ipad 3

Did anyone else jump on the Verizon 1st Gen 64gb for $399? Got this yesterday and loving all the extra space and jailbreak.

will wait for ipad 3

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

wow 16gig wifi + this is beast...its a external hard drive 500gb/wifi router you can take anywhere and charge

It's not actually a wi-fi router. You won't have any access to the internet if you're connected to the hard drive's network, which is a deal breaker for me.

wow 16gig wifi + this is beast...its a external hard drive 500gb/wifi router you can take anywhere and charge

It's not actually a wi-fi router. You won't have any access to the internet if you're connected to the hard drive's network, which is a deal breaker for me.

Very dope device.  Suppose to drop this summer for $199.  This is definitely worth it especially if you like to watch alot of videos and listen to music.  Saves space on the iPad.

Very dope device.  Suppose to drop this summer for $199.  This is definitely worth it especially if you like to watch alot of videos and listen to music.  Saves space on the iPad.

Originally Posted by USABasketball08

I know this question has been asked in here before and i've read the last 10 pages but..

Why would someone need this if they have a Macbook? (With no iPod touch, iPhone, etc.)

Can any other Macbook/Macbook Pro owners comment on how they make use of this thing?
I have a Blackbook.  The ipad is just way more convenient to carry around.  Whatever room I'm in in my house, I'll have access to apps like games, watch music videos and other boredom killers I can't remember right now.

Originally Posted by USABasketball08

I know this question has been asked in here before and i've read the last 10 pages but..

Why would someone need this if they have a Macbook? (With no iPod touch, iPhone, etc.)

Can any other Macbook/Macbook Pro owners comment on how they make use of this thing?
I have a Blackbook.  The ipad is just way more convenient to carry around.  Whatever room I'm in in my house, I'll have access to apps like games, watch music videos and other boredom killers I can't remember right now.

Originally Posted by DatRealBalla12

^looked dope until they said you cant use the internet on the units wifi

Yup. 
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom