***Official Indianapolis Colts vs. New England Pats***

Final word before I go home for the game... Colts 35 Pats 31. GO COLTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TEAM XBOX360​
.:GAMERTAG= HBK1nONLY03:.​
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball​

Quote:
I think what some have brought up is that they believe there are safties in the league that are bigger hitters and better covermen than Sanders.

Team Pizziaolo
- RED SOX FOR LIFE -

franchise3's prediction spectacular:

New England 38
Indy 30
HoustonRockets
FRANCIS - MCGRADY - YAO​

Pats, big

and I hate them
HOYAS
"I told you last year that if I die and I can't go to heaven, then they can take my body back to Georgetown. Well, I'm here to tell you that I ain't dead yet."

Yeah, I don't like the Pats either but I don't see them losing this game. In fact, I don't even think it's going to be a close game...
Team Rams...

The whole @#%$' America is watchin' this battle @#%$ out. I can't wait. Gonna record this @#%$, gonna be classic matchup.
Zero Tolerance

I think it will be close because it is at Indianapolis.

Then Brady will throw a late TD to seal it.

35-23 Pats

Team Cowboys
6-1.

Patriots
over 2,000 posts at NT and nobody knows who I am
Reppin' the Bean
RED SOX CELTICS PATRIOTS
City of Champions​

almost gametime

pats 45
colts 35

TEAMYANKEES
Thanks Joe..
NEW YORK JETS
J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets!​

16is049.jpg
EQUIPO BOXEO
White Sox * Bulls * Bears * The Great KATSIDIS​

My buddy got a phone call yesterday, his friend in Indy has season tickets, his sister can't go so he is now sitting 13th row for this game. Amazing
Team Economics​
From Keynes to Friedman, we know what's up.​
Member of the Steeler Nation
IX, X, XIII, XIV, XL Champions​

I'm going.. Indy 27 - NE 21

Yup - a low scorer, throws everybody off.. that's my word.
You must be the change you want to see in the world​

I got the Pats winning this one by a decisive decision
EQUIPO BOXEO
White Sox * Bulls * Bears * The Great KATSIDIS​

gametime... im bout to zone out for the next 3 hours..
[color=003300]E[/color][color=255025]q[/color][color=6e8b6e]u[/color][color=92a892]i[/color][color=b7c5b7]p[/color][color=dbe3db]o[/color]TR[color=ffb7b7]I[/color][color=ff9292]c[/color][color=ff6e6e]o[/color][color=ff4949]l[/color][color=ff2525]o[/color][color=ff0000]r[/color]​
T E A M M I D W E S T
Reppin the 260
FLO holdin down Indiana​

Oh. The Colts are undefeated, playing the Patriots, also undefeated?

I had no clue.

My prediction: 3-0 Patriots

:rofl:
roll.gif
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

Go Colts!!!!
TEAMYANKEES

***** University of North Carolina National Champions Mens Basketball 2007-2008 *****

4 colts starters out => is not indicative of what will happen.

but colts can still do it as long as they got peyton

Wow. We're pretty banged up. :smh:
smh.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>AIM[/td][/tr][/table]​
The 2007 Super Bowl Champion Indianapolis Colts & The Indiana Pacers
It is what it is.​

Back
Top Bottom