OFFICIAL: HYPERFUSE THREAD PG1 UPDATED W/ COLORS/RELEASE

Originally Posted by OnlyFootball

Originally Posted by never wear them

Ima be in this thread a lot this summer-winter....

Knowing myself, Ima only lace up to the 6th eyelet playing ball (kobes got me ankle free)

Nike being stingy again with the zoom..... BUT..... Don't judge the shoe by it's description.... There's a reason for it... Nike coulda easily threw another zoom bag but they know what they're doing.
I heard early samples had Zoom in the heel, but they removed it to stay at a $100 price point.

this is awesome. for $100 and you can easily easily easily find an insole with zoom in the heel. in fact that's all nike ever does anymore. so you can get full length zoom now for $100...crazy silly. i haven't worn a non  sig shoe in awhile. will be trying these.

Originally Posted by Prostaffer

for $100 and you can easily easily easily find an insole with zoom in the heel. in fact that's all nike ever does anymore. so you can get full length zoom now for $100...

Forefoot zoom + a zoom heel insole does not equal full length zoom.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by Lockon Stratos

i need these to come out now, i really need some hoop shoes

same here. I want those all black CW.

Cool Grey's are fire too
there is a pic of those in these thread.......... i didnt see it.
laugh.gif
1st post in this thread

Originally Posted by Prostaffer

Originally Posted by OnlyFootball

Knowing myself, Ima only lace up to the 6th eyelet playing ball (kobes got me ankle free)

Nike being stingy again with the zoom..... BUT..... Don't judge the shoe by it's description.... There's a reason for it... Nike coulda easily threw another zoom bag but they know what they're doing.
I heard early samples had Zoom in the heel, but they removed it to stay at a $100 price point.

this is awesome. for $100 and you can easily easily easily find an insole with zoom in the heel. in fact that's all nike ever does anymore. so you can get full length zoom now for $100...crazy silly. i haven't worn a non  sig shoe in awhile. will be trying these.

which shoes have only zoom air in the heel in the insole?

Originally Posted by NobleKane

which shoes have only zoom air in the heel in the insole?

Most Nike SB models have those insoles. Stuck one of those babies in my hyperdunks recently, now I got double-stacked zoom
laugh.gif

I wonder what colorways the first wave of the Hyperfuse is consisted of.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by Lockon Stratos

i need these to come out now, i really need some hoop shoes

same here. I want those all black CW.

Cool Grey's are fire too
there is a pic of those in these thread.......... i didnt see it.
laugh.gif
1st post in this thread
oops

I feel the same way.. imma do alot of damage in this thread...
these are gonna be dope

Back
Top Bottom