OFFICIAL: HYPERFUSE THREAD PG1 UPDATED W/ COLORS/RELEASE

Originally Posted by just another pair

anyone know where i can still get these for retail please? SIZE 10 thank you

Try ebay all these are available for retail or slightly more. I just picked up the bronze pair for $75.00 shipped.

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

Try ebay all these are available for retail or slightly more. I just picked up the bronze pair for $75.00 shipped.
which bronze cw? part of the all-star pack? 

mmm yeah they do run pretty narrow. man. i wear a size 10 and i have hyperfuse mids and they run really narrow, but with my lows i feel like they run a half size bigger because my feet slide when i play ball.

All 6 of the hyperfuse lows that were posted on the last pg dropped today at hoh. Also the all star pack is still sitting.

Hyperfuse owners, how do you like these for balling? I'm thinking about buying the all black ones. I'm a quick and bouncy guard who likes to make sharp moves. Thanks

Originally Posted by friscostylez

Hyperfuse owners, how do you like these for balling? I'm thinking about buying the all black ones. I'm a quick and bouncy guard who likes to make sharp moves. Thanks
i have mids, very comfy liner, but forefoot will slide (i went half size up)

i recommend getting true size, it will be tight at first but will break in the first time you ball. i assume there will be less sliding if i had my true size

I recently picked up the All Star Low 3Ds for a steal this past weekend.

They somewhat remind me of this shoe..

colettes.0001.JPG

nike_hyperfuse_low_all-star_2011-14.jpg

Originally Posted by icons 07

Originally Posted by Andrew630

nike-hyperfuse-low-varsity-royal-black-white-01-570x427.jpg

Where can I cop?

Is this hyperfuse?seems like 2nd version...hmm..info on these pls..
glasses.gif
I believe these are just a weartest sample that combines the Hyperfuse tooling with the upper of the Nike Trainer 1.2 Hyperfuse. Here's the shoe that upper belongs to:

nike-trainer-1-2-mid-hyperfuse-more-colors-.jpg

Originally Posted by xxLiL RYANxx

DSC03847.jpeg

these never released right? man oh man i wished they did.
are you sure? my friend has a pair of these
laugh.gif
he just got them too
How did your friend get them? PM me if necessary.

im so mad i didnt cop any of the old mid hyperfuses...
would they still be at nike outlets?

ebay?

anyways the 2010 lows crap on the Kobe VI's and im a huge kobe fan and die hard ball player. the Kobe VI's were a huge downgrade from the V's.

i love my 2010 hyperfuse lows, i need to stock up.

Originally Posted by Furrell

DSC03847.jpeg

these never released right? man oh man i wished they did.
laugh.gif
he just got them too
well when i asked him where he got em he was just like don't worry about it
laugh.gif
and we were at practice so i never got to try and get a real answer. but i'll ask him again.

Originally Posted by Furrell

laugh.gif
he just got them too
well when i asked him where he got em he was just like don't worry about it
laugh.gif
and we were at practice so i never got to try and get a real answer. but i'll ask him again.
Thanks. Unless he has a connect that would explain it because these are nowhere to be found on eBay.

Help for hyperfuse pricing:

My uncle is in the USA and I would like to ask him to pick up a OG hyperfuse low for me. Based from the Footlocker website they are priced at 59.99. with the additional tax, how much would be the final price? He is at San Diego, California.

Originally Posted by southbeats

Help for hyperfuse pricing:

My uncle is in the USA and I would like to ask him to pick up a OG hyperfuse low for me. Based from the Footlocker website they are priced at 59.99. with the additional tax, how much would be the final price? He is at San Diego, California.

Hi
Ask him to check out the Nike Outlets...it would save you more money....I've seen them for 49.99 for plain colors. 

But to answer your question....the current sales tax in San Diego is 7.75%...so $64.64 with Footlocker.  Finishline has them for little more...but they have some decent discounts some nice colors:
http://www.finishline.com...798?productId=prod674077

Do a google search on Finishline coupons....etc.  but in my opinion...your best bet are the Nike Outlets.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

ebay?

anyways the 2010 lows crap on the Kobe VI's and im a huge kobe fan and die hard ball player. the Kobe VI's were a huge downgrade from the V's.

i love my 2010 hyperfuse lows, i need to stock up.
I could not agree more!!!
I finally bought a pair of hyperfuse lows bc they were cheap.  They are awesome!
My kobe collection includes 6 pairs of vi's and this $50 dollar shoe is so much better.
The hyperfuse low reminds me of the kobe iv, my second favorite shoe of all time.
I'm about to stock up!

check your local ROSS! found the blue pair above for 39.99.. came out to 43.09 after tax! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm located in socal btw (OC)

Back
Top Bottom