OFFICIAL: HYPERFUSE THREAD PG1 UPDATED W/ COLORS/RELEASE

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

I gave the Hyperfuses another chance after retiring them for a while and I'm even more convinced that this is a crap shoe. Super flimsy, an ankle roll just waiting to happen. I'll just be moving laterally and my ankle will buckle without any contact. I wouldn't play in them again unless I had my ankles taped.
maybe the shape of the outsole and the design of the midsole just isn't working out with the shape of your feet. Different people have different feet and arch. One shoes will not fit everyone. Personally i think this is a great shoes. Very durable and perform nice on both indoor/outdoor. Only negative i could think of is the toe box should be a little more roomier
Lateral movements? not even a sharp cut? He's just got weak ankles.

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

I gave the Hyperfuses another chance after retiring them for a while and I'm even more convinced that this is a crap shoe. Super flimsy, an ankle roll just waiting to happen. I'll just be moving laterally and my ankle will buckle without any contact. I wouldn't play in them again unless I had my ankles taped.
maybe the shape of the outsole and the design of the midsole just isn't working out with the shape of your feet. Different people have different feet and arch. One shoes will not fit everyone. Personally i think this is a great shoes. Very durable and perform nice on both indoor/outdoor. Only negative i could think of is the toe box should be a little more roomier
Lateral movements? not even a sharp cut? He's just got weak ankles.
False. I have never injured an ankle (knock on wood) and have never experienced this problem before. I've worn probably 30+ different Nike basketball shoes on the court for extended periods and have never before consistently rolled my ankles like when I wear these. Dude might be right that it's something unique to the shape of my foot or arch but I definitely don't have injury-prone or roll-prone ankles. 

Wow! These shoes are so comfortable! And amazing to play in! Damn i'm glad i picked these up! I wear ankle braces with mine so no problems rolling my ankles either. And to all you guys complaining about rolling ankles, chances are if you roll it once you're going to roll it a million times as it gets weaker and weaker and weaker. So man up, shave your ankle, and strap it up and quit blaming it on a pair of shoes!

Can't wait to see these on court tonight ... and hopefully at HOH soon!!!
oregonhyper.jpg

Originally Posted by mjpit23

Can't wait to see these on court tonight ... and hopefully at HOH soon!!!
oregonhyper.jpg
*mouth hits the keyboard*

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD NIKE PLEASE SLOW DOWN

Originally Posted by bryants8to24

How are the hyperfuse performance wise for post players/bigs? I see a ton of guards wearing these and I can see the advantage for them. Just wondering since my game is mostly in the paint. The only big guy I've seen wearing these are Blake Griffin & he could play in cement shoes & still be dunking. So honestly that can't really be a fair comparison 
laugh.gif

^man that sucks i hope they dont sell out anytime soon of either because they came out of nowhere. I should have guessed it after amare wore his during the game last night

is there going to be a pretty good amount of low-tops coming out? or is it just pe lows? will there be tb?

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by bryants8to24

How are the hyperfuse performance wise for post players/bigs? I see a ton of guards wearing these and I can see the advantage for them. Just wondering since my game is mostly in the paint. The only big guy I've seen wearing these are Blake Griffin & he could play in cement shoes & still be dunking. So honestly that can't really be a fair comparison 
laugh.gif
they are alright, but for me the lateral support was well... not even there.

you should try them on and you should get a good feel of it. maybe the air max fly by will be better

Back
Top Bottom