OFFICIAL: HYPERFUSE THREAD PG1 UPDATED W/ COLORS/RELEASE

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

naw i was bouta watch my boy play in Renegades. i went to school with Adrian, dude on your team.

you were doin your thang out there homie.

im in the lower division on CJ Granite, yea i knw we suck, haha
the fuh? i'm on CJ Granite. And we don't suck as individuals, but our team is kinda whack. and i play on the Renegades too, but i was in south city and vegas for basketball tournaments the past weeks. LOL! i've been so outta the picture.

Originally Posted by scshift

nike-hyperfuse-eggplant-sole-fly.jpg
0OOdV85ghjfi6t34rVp0zy8ao1_500.jpg

Originally Posted by Uneek11

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

naw i was bouta watch my boy play in Renegades. i went to school with Adrian, dude on your team.

you were doin your thang out there homie.

im in the lower division on CJ Granite, yea i knw we suck, haha
the fuh? i'm on CJ Granite. And we don't suck as individuals, but our team is kinda whack. and i play on the Renegades too, but i was in south city and vegas for basketball tournaments the past weeks. LOL! i've been so outta the picture.

is this Nico?? this is Sean, Marks homie. we have gd players just no chemistry because we dnt practice.

but anyways, back to the shoes. im still waitin for the all blk with the wht check

got these in on Monday...love them so far...get a few more good runs in and i'll post my little review on them performance wise...

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

Wish OP could update the first page with info/dates/colors =|
Alright I just got all the colors down. Tell me if I'm missing any

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk Sr

woahhh where did the brasil's go from eastbay!!!! and the lithuania hyperdunks!!! dannng
Unfortunately, the Hyperfuse for Brazil (07622701) is all sold out and the Hyperdunk 2010 for Lithuania (07625302) is almost sold out, we just have the size 8.5, 9 and 15 left.  We are not expecting anymore shipments in for either of these shoes, at this time.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Great JOB OP...
no problem, getting the pics took some time and i was kinda scared i'd close the page by accident, but i managed. i still need to get pics of Rondo's home PE and some of the TB colors so if you have those just post them and i'll add. i might add the color codes later on if needed also

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

When does the Royal Blue pair come out?.......

I would like to know when these are releasing also...any info would be appreciated....and damn nice pics up there i still gotta cop the green ones
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DiRkNaStY41

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

When does the Royal Blue pair come out?.......
I would like to know when these are releasing also...any info would be appreciated....and damn nice pics up there i still gotta cop the green ones
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
After checking our system, I did not see a Royal Blue pair, besides the France colorway.  Are you guys referring to the Photo Blue pair? 

EastbayRep - Ray

^^^just get a 10 off eastbay

also eastbay will you be able to use discount codes on the hyperfuse soon?
laugh.gif

so uh.....Im sure its been asked before, so here it is again
grin.gif

how comfy are these, like compared to Kobes? Im really thinking about coppin the Durant pair soon.

Back
Top Bottom