OFFICIAL: HYPERFUSE THREAD PG1 UPDATED W/ COLORS/RELEASE

Seen the RED pair today at my FTL.

I was blown away. The overall shoe is SICK. Such a nice looking piece of work.

I cant wait to cop a pair...... seeing that my FTL got them and Im sure they aint going to sell, Ill wait to cop them on the next EA50.

got the Red ones today, Balled in them..........and Ive gotta say these are the best shoes Ive worn in the last 10years, I was SHOCKED to say the least..........and Im super picky

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

got the Red ones today, Balled in them..........and Ive gotta say these are the best shoes Ive worn in the last 10years, I was SHOCKED to say the least..........and Im super picky

that's definitely a good thing to hear...im looking forward to mine coming in...i was deciding between these and the hyperdunk 2010 but those just felt too stiff...how do they feel in the toe box area? everyone that has them or tried them on said they are very tight..im not too concerned about that since I have narrow feet but I wanted to know what your feeling was on it since you have balled in them already too

Yeah these are definitely a surprise especially for the price for me. Hooped in them 2 days straight (indoor) and felt great each time. No soreness, no breaking in really for me. I'll be using these for a while before I wear the others in my rotation.

I saw these personally and Boy they're very lightweight!! almost Kobe'%%* on style and weight.. 

I don't know how will they perform game wise but just looking at them and inspecting it these shoes might fall apart after a few wears.. 
It seems all glue to me and less to NO stitching at all..
But they really feel comfortable on your feet, and I believe these are GUARD shoes rather than Big Men Shoes.. 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

pretty sure you should go with kobe 5's, zoom air front and back.. can't never beat that

It can be best if the traction is an issue like it was for me with the v which is the reason I went back to the iv. I am definitely looking forward to trying these or on the court as soon as my order comes in.

Originally Posted by got shoes

how they fit, im trying to hoop in these asap

when I tried them on, my true size was WAY too small.  i wear a sz 9 in jordan 11's, zoom kobe 4's, jordan 4's etc. The hyperfuse i DEFINITELY need at least a 9.5 or MAYBE even a 10. 
grin.gif
 You should deff try them on in store instead of buying them online

alexanderfasto, the same thing I was thinking with the weight too. Nice for a change, especially for a basketball shoe.

rondos generated a little interested in me until i got a detailed look at them...not all that impressed i guess

I got my normal size as well...damn i hope they fit correctly too
frown.gif
....i thought the only thing i had to worry about was the width...now it seems like I have to worry about the length as well

I played in my standard size (9.5 in Kobe V, Jordans, etc.) and they fit okay...just not my favorite shoe to play in. The shoes hurt my big toe on both feet. I will stick with my Kobe's going forward.

Back
Top Bottom