OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

Originally Posted by jrm718

So many lames on this website
I dont know why, but
laugh.gif

I have no idea what that website is... I just seen somebody post a pic from that site on strictly supreme

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

Originally Posted by stayfresh25

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

Originally Posted by 10eazye

if it looks bad on you and you insist on wearing it because you think its cool then tada, hypebeast!

How is that being a "Hypebeast"? If that is the case then all celebs are "Hypebeasts". They wear accessories/pants/dresses/etc that just looks hideous on them. But I don't see anyone calling them "Hypebeasts". I don't think any of you know what a "Hypebeast" is because I sure don't.
nerd.gif

Is there a reason you continue to come in here and try to hate?

10eazy - you missed the point homie. he's basically saying that if its just not your style and you know it, but you wear it anyways cause other people like it then that makes you a hypebeast....get it?
happy.gif

couldn't have said it better
smile.gif
I totally get that but most of the "Hypebeasts" that people are branding are just wearing let's say a Supreme hat and regularclothes, then the pic will be quoted with "Look at this "Hypebeast".

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

if it looks bad on you and you insist on wearing it because you think its cool then tada, hypebeast!

How is that being a "Hypebeast"? If that is the case then all celebs are "Hypebeasts". They wear accessories/pants/dresses/etc that just looks hideous on them. But I don't see anyone calling them "Hypebeasts". I don't think any of you know what a "Hypebeast" is because I sure don't.
nerd.gif

Lots of celebs are hypebeasts too. The celebs get roasted in the Celebs wearing heat thread too. If something looks bad on you but you wear it because that's what "in", that's a hypebeast. That's like a big guy wearing skinny jeans. Is a big guy wearing skinnies not a hypebeast?
what about a skinny guy wearing skinny jeans?

Originally Posted by polkasquare

nerd.gif

Lots of celebs are hypebeasts too. The celebs get roasted in the Celebs wearing heat thread too. If something looks bad on you but you wear it because that's what "in", that's a hypebeast. That's like a big guy wearing skinny jeans. Is a big guy wearing skinnies not a hypebeast?
If an outfit looks bad on you but you wear it anyway because the brands are "cool", you're a HYPEBEAST. Plain and Simple.

nerd.gif

If an outfit looks bad on you but you wear it anyway because the brands are "cool", you're a HYPEBEAST. Plain and Simple.

What if you wear an outfit that looks good on you but you don't like the brands? A perfect example of this is celebrities. Like me I personally don'tlike most of the stuff Nike puts out shoes/merch/etc, but I wear their shoes because it's better than others. Am I considered a "Hypebeast" byyour ridiculous standards?
wink.gif

nerd.gif

What if you wear an outfit that looks good on you but you don't like the brands? A perfect example of this is celebrities. Like me I personally don't like most of the stuff Nike puts out shoes/merch/etc, but I wear their shoes because it's better than others. Am I considered a "Hypebeast" by your ridiculous standards?
wink.gif
Well sir, you are INDEED a hypebeast.
wink.gif

Glad to clear that up for you.

Like me I personally don't like most of the stuff Nike puts out shoes/merch/etc, but I wear their shoes because it's better than others. Am I considered a "Hypebeast" by your ridiculous standards?
wink.gif

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]cottt dammmn yes[/color]
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Like me I personally don't like most of the stuff Nike puts out shoes/merch/etc, but I wear their shoes because it's better than others. Am I considered a "Hypebeast" by your ridiculous standards?
wink.gif

cottt dammmn yes
laugh.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

What if you wear an outfit that looks good on you but you don't like the brands? A perfect example of this is celebrities. Like me I personally don't like most of the stuff Nike puts out shoes/merch/etc, but I wear their shoes because it's better than others. Am I considered a "Hypebeast" by your ridiculous standards?
wink.gif
wink.gif

Explain then since you seem to be the Guru of "Hypebeast" claiming. Most of you people that call people "Hypebeasts" just by looking at"one" picture of them. Seems like this whole thread is just for useless trash talk and to make the real "Hypebeasts" i.e. most of NT feelbetter about themselves. Also wouldn't you be a "Hypebeast" too because I know you don't like most of the stuff Nike puts out and I mean allaround not just shoes. With that fact you would be a "Hypebeast" too. Plus why would you even care that someone is a "Hypebeast" seems likea childish game your playing. More like who has the cooties game. Since I am I "Hypebeast"(to you) how do I un "Hypebeast"? Since you arethe Guru of "Hypebeast" claiming how do I return to my normal self because being a "Hypebeast" has really changed my life.

Everywhere I go I get discriminated I can't even buy the Raging Bull Pack because the store owner said I was a "Hypebeast". They wouldn'tsell me the pack because they said I would wear one shoe of each pair on my foot when I walk out of the store. Please sir help me change my"Hypebeast" ways I want to be "Normal" like everybody else. I don't wanna be an outcast(of NT) anymore. I don't wanna dress the wayI want regardless of what people think because that is just ridiculous. I need to dress "Properly" so I can take pictures of myself to impress theother males of NT.

wink.gif

Explain then since you seem to be the Guru of "Hypebeast" claiming. Most of you people that call people "Hypebeasts" just by looking at "one" picture of them. Seems like this whole thread is just for useless trash talk and to make the real "Hypebeasts" i.e. most of NT feel better about themselves. Also wouldn't you be a "Hypebeast" too because I know you don't like most of the stuff Nike puts out and I mean all around not just shoes. With that fact you would be a "Hypebeast" too. Plus why would you even care that someone is a "Hypebeast" seems like a childish game your playing. More like who has the cooties game. Since I am I "Hypebeast"(to you) how do I un "Hypebeast"? Since you are the Guru of "Hypebeast" claiming how do I return to my normal self because being a "Hypebeast" has really changed my life.

Everywhere I go I get discriminated I can't even buy the Raging Bull Pack because the store owner said I was a "Hypebeast". They wouldn't sell me the pack because they said I would wear one shoe of each pair on my foot when I walk out of the store. Please sir help me change my "Hypebeast" ways I want to be "Normal" like everybody else. I don't wanna be an outcast(of NT) anymore. I don't wanna dress the way I want regardless of what people think because that is just ridiculous. I need to dress "Properly" so I can take pictures of myself to impress the other males of NT.

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

wink.gif

Explain then since you seem to be the Guru of "Hypebeast" claiming. Most of you people that call people "Hypebeasts" just by looking at "one" picture of them. Seems like this whole thread is just for useless trash talk and to make the real "Hypebeasts" i.e. most of NT feel better about themselves. Also wouldn't you be a "Hypebeast" too because I know you don't like most of the stuff Nike puts out and I mean all around not just shoes. With that fact you would be a "Hypebeast" too. Plus why would you even care that someone is a "Hypebeast" seems like a childish game your playing. More like who has the cooties game. Since I am I "Hypebeast"(to you) how do I un "Hypebeast"? Since you are the Guru of "Hypebeast" claiming how do I return to my normal self because being a "Hypebeast" has really changed my life.

Everywhere I go I get discriminated I can't even buy the Raging Bull Pack because the store owner said I was a "Hypebeast". They wouldn't sell me the pack because they said I would wear one shoe of each pair on my foot when I walk out of the store. Please sir help me change my "Hypebeast" ways I want to be "Normal" like everybody else. I don't wanna be an outcast(of NT) anymore. I don't wanna dress the way I want regardless of what people think because that is just ridiculous. I need to dress "Properly" so I can take pictures of myself to impress the other males of NT.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

nerd.gif

wink.gif
wink.gif

You typed 2 full paragraphs about your feelings on the internet.
Here you go:
kleenex.jpg

Now don't you feel a lot better?
smile.gif

nerd.gif

wink.gif
wink.gif

You typed 2 full paragraphs about your feelings on the internet.
Here you go:
kleenex.jpg

Now don't you feel a lot better?
smile.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
hypebeast is in denial!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back